395: Against the sky

Elder Yun is the honorable elder who looked upon Leng Lingxian. He did not really concerned about sect management before, so he decided to weaken his power after consulting with other elders.

Therefore, although he is an elder, he has lost the qualifications for proceedings, and naturally doesn't clear about the candidates who are going to experience the secret tealm.

"Don't tease me ah, Li Er! Tell me, do you have vacancy quota or not!" Elder Yun is hundreds years old, to pull Su Li's sleeves and acting like a spoilt child wasn't really really suited with him.

Su Li hurriedly jumped two steps back, her body shaking, feeling goose bumps.

"Say, who did you fancy ?" Elder Yun smiled.

"Sure enough it's you know me best. Have you heard of the outer disciples called Leng Lingxian?"

Su Li silently said in her heart, as expected, it really happened, "I heard she's a great beauty. Are you with her?"

"Where can ah, how can beautiful woman be treated irreverently?" Elder Yun put his hands behind his back and show an upright face.

"Cannot be treated irreverently?" Su Li felt that with Elder Yun intelligence, he may not be able to help Leng Lingxian.

"Cough..." Elder Yun coughed, "In short... in short, can you help me?"

"You, as an elder, came to ask me a disciple, is this appropriate?" In the original plot, Elder Yun won this opportunity after painstaking fight for the Leng Lingxian.

Unexpectedly, when she came, the story turned a corner and he asked for her help.

But actually, Su Li does have a quota in her hand.

So the Elder Yun began to negotiate with her. In the end, Su Li got a rejuvenation pill from his hand.

This is also a very important prop in the original plot, so Su Li decided to hold this thing in her hands.

Finally got the quota for Leng Lingxian, Elder Yun sighed, and then gave a bottle of good wine to Su Li.

"There are many crises in the secret world. When you encounter something, you can improve your strength by drinking this."

Su Li nodded. Her body talent is extremely high. She does not slack off on weekdays, so she has already reach *Jindan stage. (Foundation stage)

This cultivation speed is very gratifying, but it is not enough if she encounter strange beasts in the secret realm.

Elder Yun have a heart to protect her once, and she is naturally happy to be under his protection.

...

After sent away Elder Yun, Su Li took Qing Li sword and went to the back mountains, she wants to verify her own ideas.

The Cangqiong Sect is located in the Kunyu Mountains, the fourth largest mountain top where the old ancestors of the sect live.

It is precisely because of them that the Cangqiong faction can stand for centuries in the Xiuxian world.

The road to cultivation world in this world is more difficult. It has been very difficult to cultivate to the Yuan Ying period.

To breakthrough into Sage is even more difficult. The four "old ancestors" of the Cangqiong Sect are all Sage masters, and they normally will not take any action.

If they take any action, they were bound to be exterminate and their sect will meet calamity.

Su Li rides the mountain eagle slightly over the cliff, then land at the top of the cliff.

Surrounded by clouds, the atmosphere was damp and decadent.

There is usually no one here, because a long time ago, this side of mountain used to be a prison for a devil.

Later, the devil blew himself up and blew up half of the hills, so it was even more barren.

In the original plot, Leng Lingxian who was upset accidentally caught by a phoenix around here.

Then she met the jade sage...

Su Li somehow lost in her thought when suddenly, a huge shadow pass through her head. She was puzzled and look up, accompanied by a phoenix sounds, a multicolored light fly across the sky.

A fiery red feather hovered down.

"Phoenix?"