370: Pet Lovers

While holding Cheng Xi Lin's hand,  Su Li hopped on the street, looking curiously at everything around her.

    This is a beautiful town, although not as bustling as the big city, but it doesn't has a sense of tranquility. Su Li likes this kind of environment, but she knows that Cheng Xi Lin is here only for a vacation, and will not live here.

    When they walked through a dessert shop, Su Li did not want to walk away.As a greedy little cat, she simply has no resistance facing such a large string of candied fruit.

    "Brother, I want to eat the candied fruit."Su Li grabbed Cheng Xi Lin's hand and said.

    Cheng Xi Pro looked in the direction she pointed at, his tone genuinely disagree: "Nuonuo, the hawthorne inside is very sour."”

    "But I want to eat it."As a five or six-year-old child, Su Li's heart wish to be spoiled with no burden," Brother, buy me, I want to eat candied fruit.”

    When Cheng Xi Lin looked down at her blue eyes with overflowing desire, he was forced to agreed, " You can't eat more than one."

    “I'm not going to eat more than one, just buy the smallest one, OK? " she said.

    Cheng Xi Lin touched her head and expressed his satisfaction.

    But he really underestimated the appetite of a child. After eating candied fruit, Su Li
shamelessly bought sugar cake, popsicles, coconut jelly and a lot of food later.After walking around, Su Li's small belly has become so round because she eat too much.

    Cheng Xi Lin is also somewhat annoyed, but there is no way. He was completely unable to resist to spoil Su Li, and he himself surprised because he can't help it .

    "She's still young, I can't help it," he said.Cheng Xi Lin softly sigh, but he was very happy.

    He hasn't been so relaxed for a long time. Since the addition of a cat at home, he feels as if everything is different.

    Originally he lived alone, his house was very cold and lack of life. After he decided to keep a cat, he immediately decorated his house into a cat paradise. The previous design of the cold hard furniture are all changed.He took care of the cat himself, and got along with the cat very well.Now, the whole house is full of life.

    As the night falls, the midnight stalls in the town has started to set out. In order to prevent Su Li from craving to eat more foods, Cheng Xi Lin decided to go home immediately.

    Su Li's hand was pulled by his hand to go home, but her eyes could not help but to take a  glimpse of these exudes seductive aroma from the midnight stalls.

    Grilled eggplant, baked gluten fried potatoes, teppanyaki squid, green onion tofu...goodbye.

    Su Li shouted in the heart.

    "Wow, this meat soup is very tasty. Mr. Ann, do you want to give it a try?"

    A familiar voice suddenly sounded in front of her, so Su Li suddenly erect her ears. It really is Qin Keke.

    Cheng Xi Lin also saw Qin Keke and An Muhai, so he took Su Li's hand and went up to say hello.

    "Muhai, you are out to eat supper?"Cheng Xiao looked at the An Muhai, feeling amazed, because he knew his brother is very particular about what he eat.

    An Muhai cough and nodded, " Yeah, and you also..... Ah!Whose family kid is this?Where do you get her, very cute Ah.”

    Su Li saw An Mu Hai looking at herself, so she generous waved, and smiling: "Good evening, brother."”

    Cheng Xi Lin faintly answered:“ A friend's family member. I was asked to look after her for two days."

    "Friend?Which friend? " An Muhai ask suspiciously.

    "You don't know him. I have to go back, you and Miss Qin has a good stroll."Cheng Xi Lin swept aside the quiet Qin Keke, then glanced at his friends profoundly.