379: Pet Lovers

"Oh?" Su Li glanced over the girl's face.

    "Who are you?" 

     "You didn't even know me?" The girl widened her eyes in disbelief.

     "I am Liang Xiaoyu, you guys don't know me?" 

     Su Li: "???" 

     Qin Keke: "???" 

    The shop assistant who had packed up Liang Xiaoyu's clothes, came over and said: "Miss Liang is a well-known actress." 

    Liang Xiaoyu immediately raised her chin, her face is proud. 

    Su Li and Qin Keke looked at each other and shook their head. 'Never heard of her.'

    They tacitly skipped this topic. Su Li decided it would be better not to take care of this Miss Liang. She was probably just a cannon fodder in the original plot. It is not worth her energy to waste. 

    They might ignore her, but Liang Xiaoyu refused to be ignored. 

    So when Su Li and Qin Keke pick up their clothes, they can always hear her voice. 

    "You are too short, wearing this big dress will make you ugly to death." 

    "You have no chest, you can't hold uo this dress." 

    "Your temperament is too innocent, wearing this will make you look vulgar." 

    "Is it appropriate to wear such a mourning color with such a spirited look ?" 

    "This model is not good." 

    "This is too sexy!" 

    Su Li and Qin Keke turned around and glared at Liang Xiaoyu, in unison they said:

    "Shut up!" 

    Liang Xiaoyu grievances, "I am just telling the truth..." 

    "What's wrong Nuonuo?"

     Cheng Xilin, who met an acquaintance just talked a few words, when he suddenly heard the voice of his own cat demon, so he immediately walked in. 

    "Cheng Xi!"

    "Mr. Cheng?" 

    "Cheng Ge!" 

    These three sounds came from Su Li, Qin Keke and Liang Xiaoyu. 

    But Cheng Xilin apparently only care about his own demon cat.

“What’s wrong Nuonuo?” 

    Su Li looked at Cheng Xilin and Liang Xiaoyu suspiciously and said he him, “Do you know her?” 

    Cheng Xilin’s eyes swept through Liang Xiaoyu, his tone was cold, “Just a friend’s sister.” 

    When Liang Xiaoyu saw Cheng Xilin and Su Li's interaction, her face immediately fall apart. She trembled and pointed at Su Li and Qin Keke.

"You two... So one of you took one of my brother, another one took another brother me away... Mom, am I really not going to get married? "

    Su Li and Qin Keke: "?????" 

    At this time An Muhai also came over. "Ah Lin, how are you here? Is this your girlfriend? Xiao Xiao is also here?” 

    Eventually, those five people found a restaurant to sit down. Liang Xiaoyu has been sullen said if mourning. 

    Su Li covered her mouth, secretly grin. This Liang Xiaoyu seems quite interesting. 

    After the introduction, Su Li found out that Liang Xiaoyu’s brother, Cheng Xilin, and An Muhai are best friends. 

    Liang Xiaoyu was pampered since she was a child so she always behaved like a spoilt princess. She has been confused whether she wants to marry either An Muhai or Cheng Xilin. (You are thinking too much, girl!←_←) 

    Before, she found out that An Muhai made a girlfriend and will bring her to Mr. Yan’s birthday party. Liang Xiaoyu was a little unhappy, so she wanted to imitate the routines in the idol drama to irritate Qin Keke. 

    Unexpectedly, her teacher died before she completed her study. 

    What she didn’t expect was that her other goal, Cheng Xilin, also had a girlfriend. 

    This is a devastating blow to a naive girl who has just appeared in an idol drama. 

    However, Su Li just wants to laugh, ha ha ha.

    The people in this world seem to be quite normal and very interesting, made her feel very relaxed. Before, there were too many intrigues and mental calculation in the last world, made her a bit tired to live. 

    Indeed, she became a cat in this world, but it also made her feel at ease. 

    It seems like, life always need some adjustment. 

    **** In this line of life, life is so long, if it is always tight, one day it will choose to self-destruct.