381: Pet Lovers

"The entertainment circle is not suitable for me. Each of them is very excellent, but it is not stable." Liang Xiaoyu walked to the swing and sat down, honestly told her.

    "It makes sense." Su Li thought about it and realized that this girl was not fit with someone in this circle. At first glance, you can see that Liang Xiaoyu was being pampered while growing up. Her mind was simple, easy to be deceived by others, and also easy to fall into trouble. 

    "Ah? I thought we are going to watch a good show?" Su Li came back to her sense and found out that she already sat down. 

   Being silence for a second, Liang Xiaoyu said: "Why are you in a hurry? Good show always have to wait. Come with me."

   Yan family mansion covered a wide area and is a combination of Chinese and Western design. There is a strange buildings of post-modern style. There are also pavilions which can make people watching are dazzled. 

    "Mr. Yan is a very interesting person. His character is changeable and his aesthetics are rather weird. Here are all his own designs." Liang Xiaoyu is obviously familiar with Yan family, and she answers various questions from Su Li. 

    Su Li followed her in a stroll and went to the attic, stepping on the creaking stairs of and two of them went to the top. 

    Su Li went to the window and looked down. She found that the view was very good, but she did not discover there is a loft here before. It seems that the layout of this house is really wonderful, and this attic is indeed a good place to watch the show. 

    "Do you often watch a play here?" Su Li curious. 

    "It's not often, but, Yan family have too many members, and the old gentleman loves to be lively. From  times to times he will have a party and banquet at home, so naturally we can find something." Liang Xiaoyu's mouth rose up, her eyes are full of people feeling.

    Su Li suddenly felt that she was not stupid at all, even she was very smart. 

    So... 

    "Why should you take me to watch the show?" Su Li asked out of the doubts in her heart, they are obviously not familiar...

    "Of course, it is for you and Cheng Ge." Liang Xiaoyu's face was *hate iron for not becoming steel. "You look like a simple person, so you must have never seen the various schemes and conspiracy in the big family. Later, you will marry Cheng Ge......." 

*to feel resentful towards sb for failing to meet expectations and impatient to see improvement

    Liang Xiaoyu shook her head. "Although you robbed my Cheng Ge, but you are good-looking, so I will forgive you." 

    Su Li: "..." 

    Thank you ah... 

    "So, you bring me here to check on them?" Su Li asked, feeling confused. Her heart was quite complex. 

    "Yeah, Cheng family is very good, maybe you can see it later." Liang Xiaoyu glanced at her sympathetically. "So you can foresee your future life." 

    "Did you watched too many TV drama?" Su Li reached out and tried her forehead. 

    "Don't make a fuss! Hey, look, talking about the devil, and the devil is here." Liang Xiaoyu pointed at a pair of man and woman who suddenly came over a corner. 

    "This woman is called Cheng Jing,Cheng Ge cousin. That man is Cheng Ming, Cheng Ge’s half-brother. Both of them have always been unsatisfied with Cheng Ge, and they always trouble to Cheng Ge before." Liang Xiaoyu said on the side. 

    "Makes trouble..." Su Li blinked. 

    "But they can't defeat Cheng Ge. Cheng Ge's biggest opponent in Cheng Jia should be Cheng *bobo. You have to be careful in the future." 

*Uncle

    Su Li also aware of Cheng Xilin's life experience, his father is a proper scum male. But, she is not too worried. After all Cheng Xilin has been independent since then, and will not return home in the future. It’s just that Liang Xiaoyu should not know this, so she's doing her a homework in advance. 

    In this regard, Su Li prefers her a little more.