384: Pet Lovers

When Su Li returned to the banquet hall, Cheng Xilin had returned from meeting with Mr. Yan. 

    "Where did you go?" He took her hand and asked softly. 

    Su Li leaned her head on his shoulder and said: "Just watching a show." 

    "Oh? Is it good ?" 

     "Not bad." Su Li nodded in a disposition. "You seem to have experience in watching shows?"

    "Liang Yu said her sister loved to hide to watch the play, did you just went with her? "Cheng Xi reach out his hand and took off a small leaf on her hair.

    Su Li spits out her tongue. "Yeah... But I don't think Liang Xiaoyu is as fun as it seems. I don't want to play with her in the future." 

    "Good, stay away from her." Cheng Xilin has always been obedient to Su Li, and Liang Xiaoyu is just a friend's sister to him. He doesn't need to care about anything at all. 

    "The banquet is about to begin. Don't eat anymore, you can eat later." Cheng Xilin took away the cake in her hand. "The cooks of Yan's family are famous. You can't try their food later if you are too full." " 

    Su Li's eyes immediately shines,
"Really, really? " 

    Cheng Xi loved to see her like this. Just hearing about eating can make the whole person very energetic, and made him feel happy deep in his heart. 

    "Mr. Yan is a glutton, so he is very particular about eating aspect. There are many cooks in the family. They can cook eight major cuisines, Chinese food and Western food." 

     Su Li holds her face both both hands, her eyes are bright. "Mr. Yan must be a very interesting person." 

    Cheng Xilin nodded. "Do you want to go and meet him later? He heard I had a girlfriend, so he asked me to bring you to him. You know, when I was a child, I didn't have a good time at Chengjia. Mr. Yan treated me like how he treated his grandson."

    "He must be a good person to you, and he sounds very interesting. I think I can see go and meet him with you." Su Li said, "But I don't have a gift for him, would it be not good?" 

    "I've sent the gift. Of course, you are with me. I think, he will give you a big red envelope later." Cheng Xilin reached out and scratched her nose, eyes full of pampering.

   "Oh, red envelopes? Great!" Su Li laughed. 

   On this side, two people looking at each other lovingly, but on the other side, Cheng sister and brother were somewhat in conflict.

    How are we going to start our plan? I have no chance to begin with." Cheng Ming held a glass of wine, swayed it absent-mindedly. 

    Cheng Jing also slightly frowned , somewhat feeling annoyed. "It was a good opportunity when Cheng Xi met Mr. Yan. Unfortunately, we didn't find her that time. I don't know where she just went. Now Cheng Xi will probably not be separated from her easily." 

    "Then how do it? "Cheng Ming stare at Su Li. He has never seen such a beautiful little girls for a long time, and playing with a beautiful girl like her will be very cool. Especially thinking that this girl is Cheng Xilin's girlfriend... Cheng Ming is very happy as soon as he thinks that Cheng Cheng will wear a green hat. 

    "I need to find an opportunity to start our plan," Cheng Jing put down the red wine glass she had yet to drink. "Cheng Ming, you are going to watch her from here. I am going to find someone to start the plan." 

    "Go, just go." Cheng Ming waved his hand indifferently. "Remember to hurry up." 

    Su Li can naturally feel the unscrupulous gaze of Cheng Ming, but she pretends not to know. After all, this kind of person must be given a lesson. 

    Su Li holds Cheng Xilin's arms, and a meaningful smile appeared on her face.