389: Pet Love(Epilogue)

Qin Keke was originally just an ordinary pet shop employee. The only special thing about her is probably her unparalleled animal affinity. 

    Only she did not expect that in the pet shop in this small town, she met a guy she will marry for a lifetime. 

    He said: You are Keke who is said to be very fond of small animals by her? 

    Just this sentence, made Qin Keke could not help but blush. 

    An Muhai, this person, at first sight, he had sharp eyebrows and did not seem close to people, but his eyes are gentle, so he should be a kind person. 

    Later, Qin Keke felt that he was actually quite childish. 

    He doesn't know how to raise a cat at all, and even a good temper cat like Baozi screamed at him several times. So when he called her for consultation one day, Qin Keke was stupefied. 

    After figured out the situation, she told him all the details about keeping a cat.

    But her heart felt a little softer. 

    However, An Muhai may not have affinity to deal with animals. He has no way to take care of Baozi  so he had no choice but to consult her on the phone for three days and two days.

    She didn't think much at the time, so she chatted with him. 

    Later, after their relationship became clear, Qin Keke finally found out that it was just an excuse for him to know about her.

    Although Qin Keke's family is not very good, but her upbringing is very good, not like the average girl. In other case, if the other party is too good, it will produce inferiority or vanity. 

    However, she is a very simple and transparent person who doesn't like to worry about these things. 

    Fortunately, An Muhai family is very gentle, and after seeing her, they have expressed satisfaction. Later, at the birthday party of Elder Yan, she also got a pair of precious purple bracelets. She also officially made a very good friend, the girl with the same name as the cat she once liked.

    At the wedding, in order to show her respect for Elder Yan, she specially put on the pair of bracelets and then asked her best friend to be a bridesmaid. 

    Qin Keke has always felt that she is very lucky in her life. She has a loving family, has a favorite job (later opened her own pet shop), has a deep-loving husband, and has lovely children. 

    It was only when she arrived in the age of uncertainty that she suddenly lost her most important friend. 

    Qin Keke is now in her forties but she still wears very simple clothes. However, the years seem to be exceptionally privileged to her, making her still look as young as she is thirty. It’s just that her eyes are red and swollen, for crying for a long time. 

    At the funeral, Qin Keke wore a black trench coat and looked at Cheng Xilin, who seemed to be older in a night. 

    "Mu Hai, she's gone... I am uncomfortable in my heart, but Ah Lin is even more uncomfortable. You should persuade him..." She said, her eyes were red again. 

   Persuade? 

   How to persuade? 

   Do you want to say a word of condolence?

    Qin Keke thought, if one day An Muhai went first before her, how she would react?

    Heartache is like a twist. 

    An Muhai took her hand and sighed softly. 

    He stepped forward and said, "Ah Lin..." 

    Cheng Xi’s face remains  expressionless, then he said: "I am fine. This kind of thing, I experienced a lot, so I am used to it."

   An Muhai frowned, thinking that he might remembered his Mother's incident. 

    Cheng Xilin patted his shoulder and looked up at the blue sky as if he had seen her eyes. 

    "I'm really okay..." 

    Cheng Xi patted his chest, thinking that he could see her again anyway. 

    It's just, only when she leave him, he recovered his memory, which made him a bit uncomfortable. 

    "Su Li, Su Li..." He said the name gently. 

    The wind blew, this whisper was swept away in the wind and disappeared.