323:Sickly twin sister

Su Li and Luo Lan officially lived in the Lu family house. Now is a summer vacation, so there is no need to go to school. 

The female lead Lu Xinyao has been absent from school because of illness, but Lu Wei is a person who has high cultural requirements, so, he invited a tutor for Lu Xinyao. 

    Su Li followed the normal routine
of the original owner, to wake up very early every day and work.

On the second day she arrived at Lujia, she decided to continue to work outside. 

    In addition to changing his mindset, he also needs to get more attention from his family. family.

Because Lu Xin Yao is sick, Lu Wei and Luo Lan will naturally put more thought into her body, so they intentionally or unintentionally ignored the original owner.

    Now that Su Li has come here, naturally she also need to use a little harmless careful machination to consolidate their position.

    Luo Lan, she did not has any expectation.

    Su Li feels that she can improve her relationship with the original owner's father, Lu Wei. 

    He has been separated from Luo Lan for ten years, during which he has found many women but has not married any of them.

Probably because he is afraid that marrying another woman and bring her back will be bad for her daughter.

It can be seen that he still attaches great importance to family. 

Although he did not think much of another daughter these years, now since they are together every day, he starts to have feelings for her.

So when he gets along with her, he will feel guilty. 

    Lu Wei was in charge of a company, and naturally he was very busy, so he saw Su Li coming out of her room early in the morning,

    "Xiaoxue, Why do you get up so early, why don't you sleep for a while?" Lu Wei gently said. "Yao Yao usually likes to stay in bed. It is estimated that she will get up in two hours." 

    Su Li went to Lu Wei, sit down and whisper: "I am going to work." 

    When Lu Wei heard her words, he looked down at her quiet daughter, his heart suddenly ache.

    "Xiaoxue... Can you tell Dad, how are you all these years?"

    Su Li pulled the corner of her mouth, barely smiled. "Nothing to say, my life is very boring, you may not like to listen." 

    Lu Wei opened his mouth, but he suddenly felt that some words were pointless. He didn't dare to ask if she went to work for a living at a young age. He didn't dare to ask her if she had suffered a lot in these years...

That year, after he had a big fight with Luo Lan, they got divorced and he raised a daughter.

Only he forgot, although he gave Luo Lan many properties, but she was a person born to enjoy, and the money could not be used for a few years. 

    So what happens when the money runs out?

    Lu Wei think that even now Luo Lan still look like a worldly person, then he saw the calluses on Su Li’s palm... 

    He and Luo Lan owe Xiaoxue. 

    Moreover, he only thought of Xiaoxue because he wanted her to save Yaoyao... If Xiaoxue knows the truth, how sad it is... 

    Lu Wei is a somewhat macho man, he felt that women are born to be highly caring.

So with Luo Lan, he pampered her.Then there was his daughter, he also spoilt her......

He dare to say, whether it is to Luo Lan or Lu Xinyao, he has a clear conscience.

    Except for this daughter who looks very sensible, to be able to share things with her family... 

    "Xiaoxue, Dad was sorry for you. I didn't take care of you and didn't fulfill his father's responsibility, but Dad will definitely be good to you later..."

Lu With gently patted her on the shoulder gently. "You are at the age of studying and  having fun, so, do not go to work, okay?”