341: Sickly Twin Sister

Shao Heng who was really angry at the moment drove the car to the extreme speed. When he arrived at Lujia door, he stepped on the emergency brake, and the swarm of dust emerged. 

    He calmed down his mood and tried to make his face look less scary. He was afraid that if he could not control his temper, he would scare Su Li. 

    Taking a deep breath, he got out of the car and pressed the doorbell. 

    The housekeeper of Lujia is in the yard, and when he sees someone through the iron gate, he opens the door and asked.

    "Hello, sir, may I asked who you are looking for?" The old butler is not too young, in fact he is the only old housekeeper left at Lujia. He looks at the charming youth in front of him with a puzzled look. 

    "Hello, I am looking for Lu Qiu Xue." Shao Heng is someone who has respect for an old man, so he answered the question honestly. 

    "Oh, it’s First Miss' friend, come in, come in quickly.” 

    Shao Heng walked behind the butler. The old man was old, his leg wasn't really good so he walk very slowly. Shao Heng didn’t know the way to go through so he was forced to follow slowly from behind, don't mention how much he felt wronged. 

    The old butler was a talkative person. He looked at Shao Heng,  smiled and said: "Are you the boyfriend of my first miss? What a handsome young man!”

    Boyfriend? 

    Shao Heng raised up his eyebrows and concealed the smile that floated on his lips. "How do you know?" 

    "First miss have suffered a lot outside, when she comes back I have not seen her play with friends for
so long . Watching it makes my heart pain.”

     When Lu Qiu Xue was young, the old housekeeper also looked after her for seven or eight years, so he naturally was very emotional.

    Then, Lu Wei and Luo Lan got divorced, and Luo Lan took the Lu Qiu Xue away, the old housekeeper also has been sad for a long time. 

    He is looking forward to her return, only to find out that she has been living badly for years. 

    "But you are different from other young man. I feel like both of you will look very good together when I saw you..." Once the old housekeeper keep talking, the topic has turned around and began to be more ridiculous.

    Shao Heng nodded. "You are right, but Xiaoxue is too shy." 

    After a few words, Shao Heng was getting closer to the old butler. He can see that this old man really cares of Su Li. 

    He even more concerned about her than Lu Wei and Luo Lan. 

    "First miss, your friend are here for you!" As soon as he reached the entrance of the living room, the old housekeeper smiled and called her. 

    "Friends?" Lu Xinyao frowned slightly, she knew that her sister's situation wasn't very good before, so her friend should be some ordinary people. I don't know how he/she get to the door. Is it like in a TV series, when someone knows that she has money, they will come to take advantage of her? 

    Thinking of this, Lu Xinyao's face become gloomy, and while the guest not yet come in, she got up and said: "I will go back to the room first sister, you go and entertain the guests." 

    Su Li was not suspicious of her, so she just answered, "Go ahead." 

    Anyway, the female lord's current feelings for her have been around 50, so she is too lazy to brush her feelings. 

    Lu Xinyao nodded and walked over to the stairway, and the pace seemed to be in a hurry. 

    Su Li looked at her back who seemed like running away from something, and raised her eyebrows. She doesn’t understand the thought of this female lord, but that girl was favored since she was a child so I am afraid that Missy’s temper is not small, she just good in cover up normally.

    In fact, Su Li can feel it from the beginning, Lu Xinyao has a faint rejection of her, just because she might want to vie for the favor from her father, and she has never regarded her as a family. 

    "Xiaoxue." 

    A low-pitched voice came from the door, and Lu Xinyao, who was walking on the stairs, halt her footstep.