212: Mermaid(1)

This is a big cosmic era.

An era where there is only a serious imbalance between men and women.

Women in this era are gradually losing their feminine characteristics. The main manifestation of this is that the fertility rate of women here is rapidly decreasing.

The creature that replaces the original woman's character is a monk, that is, the mermaid. The mermaid is a very rare creature, and only one percent of all humans can own a mermaid as their partner.

Upon receiving the story of the world, Su Li knew that this was a very sick society. Mermaid people have the same IQ as human beings, but they are overprotected because they are too precious. It is said to be protection. In fact, it is also a kind of imprisonment.

[You can learn, but you can't get in touch with the outside world. This can be called a human right. Su Li, an ice-blue fish tail, swam out of the distance.

The body of Su Li at the moment is a mermaid, a beautiful and suffocating mermaid.

This is a beauty that does not belong to humanity.

She has a long curly hair with linen and a delicate hair accessory made of shells and pearls. The five senses are exquisitely created as if they were created without any defects. And the pair of peach blossoms that were originally moisturized, under the blessing of the characteristics of the mermaid, it is more and more attractive, and the tears of the autumn and winter are nothing but tears.

She was covered in a thin blue gauze, which is said to be a special mermaid clothing for mermaid.

Su Li was bored and flipped the squid tail. The plot should have begun. However, at the center of the mermaid institution, she could not leave. She could only think about the plot.

In this world, only those who have made outstanding contributions can qualify for mermaid.

This world's female lead, Muxi
was seen by a general who had just returned from the battlefield. The admiral highly appreciated her, and even if the mermaid institution indicates that it is not necessary for the mermaid to have spouse, the institution acquiesced to send her to the general after the admiral visited the institution.

The female lead is naturally unwilling, but while pretending to be obedient, she is very clever, so she secretly tried to leaves him and run away to the sea.

She tried to escaped many times and on the way, she both physically and mentally exhausted, so she fell asleep. The waves surged and she was stranded on the beach, and then saved by the world's male lead, Moser.

Moser was an orphan. He had no father and no mother, so when he accidentally picked up a mermaid, he raised it.

Muxi was used to see the unsmiling people who wear white coats at the mermaid institutions. Suddenly, seeing such an interesting person she naturally became interested.

It didn't take long for the two to fall in love.

But as a rare mermaid, the mermaid agency spent a lot of energy searching for her after she escaped, and eventually found it.

Muxi returned to the mermaid institution, but Moser was arrested.

The original main owner Musu, and the female lead were the mermaid that hatched on the same day, and they had a good relationship. Seeing the female lead daily depression, Musu only thought that she was unwilling to marry the general, so she volunteered to help her.

Musu is different from Muxi. She longs to have her own home, but somehow, no one has ever asked to marry her. This makes her very sad.

Muxi naturally understands her thoughts and defaults to her proposal.

In the end, the general returned with Musu.

However, the admiral's temperament, coupled with his original ambition, was even more afflicting with Muxi, so in a year, Musu was depressed and died.

The female lead and Moser experienced hardships and eventually got together.

For the original plot, Musu is just a cannon fodder, but Su Li feels that the suffering in her body is the suffering of the mermaid.

And she is here for this.