250: Queen of Entertainment 11

"You can do whatever you want." The implication is that he is willing to help and back her up. 

    Su Li looked at him unexpectedly. "Mr. Xia never did kind of thing before, how is it so good today?" 

    "After all, it is a cooperative relationship..." Xia Cun did not want her to be aware of what he feels for the time being. So, he use a partnership to cover it. 

    "Cooperation? Right... I hope we can working together happily." Su Li understood the real meaning. 

    She can see it, in this life her lover
is a boring and overbearing guy. 

    He obviously like her, but couldn’t even admit it. 

    Su Li feels a little unhappy, since you don't admit it, then even if you confess, I won't accept you, hehe! 

She silently praised this idea,so she still maintained her high and cold image.

    After the meal finished, Xia Cun said that he would send Su Li back. Su Li naturally agreed. She is a big star, and it is very dangerous to take a taxi home at night. If she was recognized, it will be bad. 

    However, although she did not take a taxi, she was still recognized. 

    Underground garage...

    Su Li looked at the paparazzi who was lying with his hand locked backhand. Her tone was cold.

"Which company are you? Don't you understand the rules?" 

    The paparazzi regretted it at the moment. All the photos in the camera were all cleared when he was caught. 

It is said that this girl looks weak but her strength was not small. The arm that was locked now felt sore, or might be broken. 

    "Miss Xia, I know Iam wrong, can you please let me go?" This paparazzi was just starting his career, not too old, about 20-year-old look. He was stunned by Su Li's attitude, so he can only beg for mercy. 

    "I will naturally let you go, but you first tell me who your boss is." Su Li mouth slightly up, and lowered her voice.

    “Weiyi Weekly, I am from Weiyi Weekly.” The paparazzi said quickly. 

    “Weiyi Weekly?” It’s not the studio where the woman is. Well, it’s really just a small studio, and the paparazzi looks so young. 

    "Miss Xia, I already told you so, can you let me go?" The paparazzi looked hard. 

    "I am done, so I will let you go." Su Li's relieved his hand from her clamp. 

    The guy immediately jumped three meters away, picked up the camera on the ground and wanted to run, but he was stopped by Su Li. 

    "Miss Xia, is there something wrong?" That guy is now afraid of having a little rebellious mind, for fear of being smashed again. 

    Su Li raised her lips and revealed a smile that make her look kind. "I see you are new but your pictures aren't so bad. I am afraid you can't make any news in the studio, so I will give you a chance to cooperate. What do you think?" 

    " What, cooperation?" The guy was holding the camera and looked confused, like a lost puppy. 

    "You can continue to shoot me later, but you have to give me a look after the filming." Su Li’s eyes flashed through the calculations. "After all, you know that my news is not so easy to report, but later after you shoot the picture, you can use it if I agreed." 

    "That's all?" The guy thought about it. Indeed, many of her news was deliberately suppressed, and everything that could burst out was innocuous. 

    "The other requirement is that if your boss specifies to shoot me later, only you can come." Su Li said this sentence slowly. 

    I have to cultivate a competitor for that woman. If that woman knows that another person was fighting for the news with her, I don’t know what she will do.