275: Queen of Entertainment

The beautiful girl on the stage who is wearing a white dress and smiling decently, if she's not the Ji Yan, who is it? 

    When she saw her, Su Li knew who the so-called mysterious guest was. According to the consistent routine of the plot, there must be a male owner in the place where there is a female lord. Needless to say, this guest must be a male lord. 

    However, as far as reason is concerned, the male lord Bai Jingchen has always been a stern guy, and he does not like to socialize with the cadres. And this blue bay, is a famous play paradise... 

    Su Li has no intention to pay attention to the game on the stage at this moment. She does not know the story behind, but she can somehow guess about it. 

    Sure enough, in the game, Ji Yan killed the other players and won the final victory. 

    The host excitedly reached the stage and asked a lot of questions about Ji Yan, completely sizzling the atmosphere. 

    "Next, let us wait and see this mysterious guest!" The lights on the stage were extinguished. In the spotlight, a white face with a gentle smile appeared on the stage. 

    When the mysterious guest appears, everyone in the audience cheered. 

    Su Li saw how Ji Yan who was standing on the side of the stage changed her face after seeing the Bai Jingchen. 

    At this time, Ji Yan regretted coming to this bar. After she was released by Bai Jingchen, she quit her job and decided to travel around. 

    Today, she was able to come to this dance because of the invitation of her companions. She did not expect to see the person she never wanted to see in her life. Even more frightening, she is to kiss him. 

    If you think about it, you will want to beat him to death! Ji Yan is crazy inside, but she still has a reserved smile on her face. 

    Bai Jingchen eyes fell on Ji Yan. The corner of his mouth rose, revealing a slightly dangerous smile. 

    He followed what Su Li had said, that if he liked someone, he naturally need to go and pursued her. Although the person who is being pursued does not seem happy, it doesn't matter, he just need wait for her to adapt.

    At the moment when Bai Jingchen appeared, Xia Cun couldn’t bear to let Su Li out. 

    "What happened to you?" Su Li asked. 

    "I have something to say to you." Xia Cun felt that he had to talk to her. 

    "Is it necessary to talk about Xiajia?" Su Li leaned on the railing on the side. The slender legs were overlapping, she smiled, and the eyes were shining. 

    "No, it's about my business." Xia Cun felt that he was a little nervous. He never had such a moment in his nearly thirty years of life. Therefore, in the days to come, he will feel very happy every time he recalls this day. 

    Su Li looked at him with her head tilted, seemed to be waiting for him to say something. In fact, she also wants to know if she can refuse him. 

    She used to be a very rational person, but now she is a bit uncertain. She didn't like to be bound by a relationship. She suddenly remembered why she broke up. 

    Because she needs a vast world, but the other party just wants to keep her around, where she has nowhere to go. 

    Now, she also wants to know if she can be influenced by her feelings and whether she can be a selfless person. 

    "Yan Yan, you know, we are not brothers and sisters." After pondering, Xia Cun said, "I was adopted into Xia family, I have no blood relationship with you. So, if I want to pursue you, are you willing to give me a chance?"

   "Do you like me? "Su li tried hard to control her mouth from smiling, pretending to asked calmly. 

    In fact, even if the opposite is his own lover, her heartbeat is almost too abnormal. 

    Every encounter seems to be a new beginning. 

    In every beginning, it feels like a first love.