386: Pet Lover

In the end, Su Li's leg was limp when she went out of from the locker room. She also changed into a water-red dress gauze and changed her headress with a red crystal carved camellia. 

    When she returned to the party holding Cheng Xilin's hand, the woman who had spilled the wine on Cheng Xilin was staring at her for a long time with a strange look. 

    Su Li pretended not to see, but she already raised her middle finger, cursing in her heart. Blame that woman, otherwise she will not be so embarrassed now! The dressing room scene was too heavy, okay! 

    Not long after, the banquet began. 

    If this is a Western-style grand ballroom, then the dining hall is a pure Chinese classical hall. 

    Su Li looked at the antique decoration, and then looked down at her own fashionable Western skirt, feeling very conflicted. 

    Elder Yan is very old, but the person itself still look very energetic, the gap between his eyebrows make him look a bit playful.

    "Ah Lin, is this your little girlfriend? Very pretty, very lovable!" Elder Yan looked at Su Li and smiled. 

    Su Li reveals a well-behaved smile. "Grandpa also look good." 

    "Good girl, come, Grandpa will give you a red envelope." Elder Yan took out a thick red envelope and a  beautiful rosewood box, then gave it to Su Li.

    Su Li looked at Cheng Xilin and saw him nodded before she took it. "Thank you Grandpa." 

    However, the faces of the younger generation of Yan family immediately changed. 

    They naturally didn't care about the red envelopes. What they care about is the things in the rosewood box. 

    Such a box, they have seen Elder Yan gave to Qin Keke before, and now he gave one to Su Li.

    The Yan's younger generation didn't talk about it, but they are not happy.

    The atmosphere was slightly dull. Su Li looked at the rosewood box in her hand and looked at the faces of those people around her. She couldn't help but raised up her eyebrows, do not know what is inside. 

    However, it should be a very precious treasure, otherwise those Miss Yan will not look at her with such a look. 

    She doesn't care about their envious eyes and keep smiling while listening to Elder Yan's words. From time to time, she said a few auspicious words to flatter him, making Elder Yan like her more.

    "Ah Lin, you have found a good girl, you will live well in the future." Elder Yan finally said to Cheng Xilin. 

    Cheng Xilin and Su Li looked at each other, he took her hand and firmly said: "Yan Grandpa, we will." 

    Su Li also said: "Grandpa, rest assured, I will look after him for you." 

    ...... 

    The chefs of the House of Yan really deserved their reputation. Su Li maintained her quick and elegant eating phase, while Chengxi keep filling her food bowl with all kind of dishes.

    Elder Yan may be too fond of Cheng Xilin and Su Li, and deliberately arranged them on the same table with him. They also get the same treatment  as An Muhai and Qin Keke. 

    Although Qin Keke looked delicate and gentle, but her appetite was no less than Su Li. 

   Elder Yan looked at the two young girls eating appearance, his appetite opened up, so he is eating more than a bowl of rice. 

   He is old, athough he looked very energetic, but his taste is getting more and more worse. Sometimes he can only eat a bit in one day, so Yan family is very worried. 

    Today, he ate a lot, so when Madam Yan saw him look very happy, her attitude toward Su Li and Qin Keke was more friendly. 

    "Mu Hai, Ah Lin, both of you did a good job finding your women, you better settle you life early." After the meal, Mr. Yan keep reminding him.