393: Against The Sky

As the daughter of the Sect head and also a cultivating genius, naturally, most of the people will listen to her words. So within a few seconds, only Su Li and Leng Lingxian left in the entire information room. 

    "What are you going to say?" Leng Ling Xian asked faintly. 

    "Well... there is something to discuss with you..." Su Li bowed her head and fiddled with her waist ring, seemed like didn't know how to start. 

    "Discuss?" Leng Lingxian looked at her, feeling puzzled. Did she say she will give her the foundation pills for her upcoming breakthrough just for this?

    "Well... I admit that you are good-looking, but I am not bad, right?" Su Li sat down on the table with both hands, and softly sighed. "So, there's no reason for Senior Brother to likes you but didn't like me ah..." 

    Leng Lingxian is a bit stunned. She just came to Cangqion sect for one year. She has been staying at the outer door and has never seen the so-called Senior Brother. 

    "Did you misunderstand something?" 

    Su Li looked at Leng Lingxian. "You haven't seen the Senior Brother?" 

    "No." Leng Lingxian shook her head. 

    " You haven't seen him yet..." Su Li silently cursed in her heart, the ML's movement was a bit slow ah, so don't blame her for hindering him. 

    "I like Senior Brother, but Senior Brother may like you, so I don't think you are pleasing to the eye. But since you don't know about this, I forgive you, but you have to promise me, you will not be too close to Senior Brother!" 

    "Listening to what you say, Senior Brother should be a very good person. If he likes me and I like him, why can't I be with him?"

      Leng Lingxian does not know why, she somewhat want to tease the person in front of her. That girl used to find trouble with her, so she wanted to retaliate and get her revenge once. 

      Although she looks very cold on the surface, she is not a inflexible and confused person. Otherwise, she will not attract so many outer disciples who want to follow her. 

    "How can you do this!" Su Liyi widened her eyes. "You are not allowed to be with the Senior Brother! Otherwise, I will ask father to drive you out of the Cangqiong Sect!"

    Leng Lingxian silently looked at her, feeling speechless. She was thinking that this girl has been spoiled too much, totally a brat ah! 

    "You must not want to be driven out, do you?" Su Li looked at her, her beautiful, moist eyes flashed a faint smile.

    "I will give you the pills I promised you. You have too many roots, so it's very difficult if you want to enter the journey of cultivation. It is essential to wash your bone marrow. If you promise me, I will tell you how to change your constitution. Do you think it's worthwhile?" 

    "Wash the bone marrow and improving the body constitution?" Leng Lingxian's eyes slight moved, "Is there such a method?"

    The road to comprehension is a long journey. There are countless of people in the world who failed in the middle, not to mention most of them can't even touch the threshold of improving the bone marrow. 

    This is like a boat against the water, the matter regarding washing bone marrow to improve the physical condition only exists in the rumor.

    "Cang Qiong Sect has been around for thousands of years. You may not know how many secret method are recorded here." Su Li’s mouth curved up, and the look of laughter is like a witch who lures Snow White to eat poisonous apples. 

    "Such a precious secret, are you going to give it to me?" After listening to her explanation, Leng Lingxian has believed part of it.

    "Yes. I don't lack secret method records. I only lack the Senior Brother." Su Li said, somewhat a bit boasting, but she has the capital. 

    The original owner Shen Li was proud and conceited, but at this time she was still not at the latter stage of courting disaster, so Su Li slightly change the direction of the story.. 

    "I promise you." 

    Leng Ling Xian smiled, she always has a cold and indifferent look on the normal days, so once she occasionally smile, the lethality is simply to the max. 

    Su Li covered her nose to prevent nosebleeds. 

    Beauty control can not afford to hurt ah!