368: Pet Lovers

In the face of Su Li’s childish words, Cheng Xi’s sighed a bit, and then bent his fingers and knocked on her head.

    "Children cannot think about these messy things."

    Su Li stretched out her hand and rubbed her forehead, muttering: "What is something messy, what are you thinking about, master~"

    This "master" word, she deliberately stretched the tone, there seems to be some delicate temptation detected.

    Cheng Xilin stand up, then reached out and messed up her hair. "Don't call me master."

    Su Li smirked her mouth twice, then asked: "What can I call you other than master?"

    "Call me brother." Cheng Xilin's expression become serious, " Get up and have breakfast, Stop sleeping in bed.”

    "Oh." Su Li turned around, and the small short leg swooped twice, jumped out of bed. She turned and jumped towards him, "Brother, hug. "

    Cheng Xi smiled, reluctantly picked her up and approached the bathroom," First, brush your teeth and wash your face."”

    Su Li stared across the sink, she saw more than a set of tools next to Cheng Xi toiletries. A lovely child rinse cup has been placed with water, and a toothbrush with strawberry toothpaste has been placed on it.

    Su Li’s heart screamed twice, her man was so sweet, how could he take care of the children so much ah! It really made her whole heart soft.

    "Brother, I don't know how to brush my teeth." Su Li decided to pretend till the end. She wants to train her man to become a new generation good daddy . Although they have been together for so long and never have a baby, but Su Li feels that she still wants to have her own baby in future.

    So let her own man experience the feeling of being a father.

    Cheng Xilin was somewhat overwhelmed by her remarks, but he did not show it.

    "Brother will help you brush once, you have to brush the teeth yourself later, can you?"

    Su Li nodded, "OK."

    Then she opened her mouth, revealing a small white tooth.

    Cheng Xilin put the little dwarf Su Li on the sink, picked up the tooth cup and let her gargle, then carefully brushed her teeth.

    Su Li is very happy, and her heart is bubbling.

    Her big boss really changed a lot. When she couldn't accept him before, he was very cruel and left a deep shadow in her heart. But after so many worlds, he seems to be getting more and more gentle.

    After finished brushing Su Li's teeth, Chengxi was a bit relieved. He heard the little doll in front of him smile and said: "Brother, you are so good, can I marry you later?"

    Cheng Xilin couldn’t help but knocked her forehead again.

"How old are you, do you know what marry means?"

     "Of course I know. I have seen a lot of TV series. Marrying you mean I will always be with you." Su Li stretched out her lotus-like arms around his neck, her words are serious and authentic.

    "You used to watch a TV show in the pet shop?" Cheng Xilin, who was partially concern, slightly frowned. "Do you know children can't watch TV dramas?"

    Su Li: "..."

    Her lover in this world seems a little bit confused.

    After brushing his teeth and washing his face, Cheng Xilin took Su Li and went downstairs.

    The aunt who came to clean up the cooking didn't go yet. When she saw them down, she just smiled and said:“Mr. Cheng, is this your friend's sister? She looks really cute ah!"

   After Su Li saw the aunt on the first floor, she sweetly said hello.She finally knew why it was necessary to let her hide her tail and put on her hat before going down. Otherwise, her secret will be exposed.