298 Miss Qian Jin is not silkpants

Su Li was a little embarrassed for a moment. She raised her hand and rubbed his face. "Talk less nonsense, say, what is your name?" The child hurriedly squinted. "My name is Xiao Le..."

"The name is good." Su Li nodded."Xiao Le, you will live in this brother's house later, understand?"

Xiao Le took her hand and looked up at her. "Then... can you come to see me often?"

"I will try my best to come and see you once in a few days, how was that?" Su Li thought for a moment.

"Okay." Xiao Le laughed, trying to comfort himself. At least, it's not like the time he followed Xue sister where they can only meet once in a while.
He also wanted to see his Xue sister, but the princess said she didn't like her and didn't want him to see her. Later, he will sneaked out to see her.

Since they were both travel-worn, they haven't eaten anything since breakfast. so Wen Ruochen offered them a meal to eat.

After the meal, Xiao Le has already used to be here. "The meal here is so delicious, it is more delicious than my sister's cook!"

Su Li somehow couldn't help but raise her hand and rubbd his head.

"Princess, is your hand hurt?" Wen Ruochen just wanted to ask, but he never had a chance to do it. Now she is leaving, he hurriedly asked.

Su Li looked at the gauze wrapped in her hand, and smiled to Wen Ruochen . "It doesn't matter, it just hurts a little."

"Beautiful hand is very important, especially to girls. This minister has learned some medical skills. I don't know if the princess is willing to let this minister look at your wounds?" Wen Ruochen did not know why he made such a suggestion. Although the male and female defenses are not so strict in this era, it is a bit abrupt to directly look at the wounds of others.

Su Li knew her lover very much, so she agreed to it.

On the side of Wen Ruoqing's eyes lit up, and immediately ran to get the medicine box, "Brother, your medicine box."

"The preparation is so complete, it seems that Minister Wen  did really have some medical skills." Su Li said.

"My older brother followed an old medicinal doctor," Wen Ruoqing said with a sigh of praise. "It is said that my older brother learned too well. The old doctor also wants to let the big brother inherit the skills."

"Minister Wen is really outstanding." "Put your hand on the wrist of the table," she followed his instructions and watch Wen Ruochen treat her.

After Wen Ruochen said the word, he began to carefully remove the gauze from her hand. Her hands are slender and soft, but the scar on the back of the hand looks very scary, the skin is broken and red, with some bloodshot. It was a bit cyan around the area because of the medicine, so it looked even more horrible.

Su Li also did not expect in only a day, the wound became like this. She was a professional in getting injured when she was filming in the previous world, so she was not worried about this little injury. Presumably because of some flower patch decoration smudged on Lin Ruxue's nail, it caused her wounds to be a bit serious.

Wen Ruochen frowned, there was some slight pain in his heart. He gently placed her hand on his palm and asked, "What happened? This is a scratch."

"It was Lin Ruxue county lord doing. Her Highness princess just looking at her paintings, and she just scratched the princess." Wen Ruoqing whispered. She stood next to her, so she saw everything in her eyes.

"She probably wasn't intentional." Su Li faintly said, "It just an accident."

"You must be careful later. Don't let these kind of people come close to your body." Wen Ruochen sighed while saying the words.

Then he gently wash her wounds with soaked medicine, and re-medicate the gauze.

On her side, Xiao Le who was looking at the scratches, also felt a little guilty.

It's seems like Xue sister hurts the princess, so that's why princess doesn't like her too.