214: Mermaid (3)

Su Li sat on the mermaid scooter. This type of scooter is made for mermaid. It is similar to the wheelchair in modern society, but it is more convenient. 

    The long gauze covered her fishtail. This gauze is really amazing. It will dry when they comes out of water, its material is soft, and although it looks very thin, it is not transparent. 

    With her exquisite face and a bright smile, the original Lord Musu was originally a very optimistic girl before she was married. She loves her life and longs for a happy family, but then everything is shattered. 

    Thinking that the culprit of that future is about to appear, Su Li’s eyes become deep and dark. She hope that the person will take away the contempt for the mermaid, otherwise her fishtail will be photographed on his face.

    "Dr. Xu, did the admiral arrive?" Su Li went back and asked Xu Shi while he helped her push the pirate car. There was a bit of worship in the slick eyes. 

    Xu Shi just had a great achievement for her science, and Su Li was like a pure girl who was fascinated by a hero. She had a faint blush on her face and a look of expectation in her eyes. 

    "He's already here, now he is with Dr. Zhou." Xu is soft in tone. 

    If Mo Zhen really falls in love with Musu, then it is better.

    After all, Muxi has been missing for more than half a month. Even if they never give up looking, they will inevitably have some concerns. 

    On the one hand, he was worried that Muxi will encounter unexpected events, on the other hand, he was worried the Admiral would blame her.

    He sighed secretly, concealing his mind, and then concentrated on answering the various questions raised by Su Li. 

    Su Li continued to play pure and beautiful  Musu until they reached the office building of the mermaid institution. 

    "Mo Shang, Musu is the most beautiful mermaid in our organization. You will definitely like her when you see it later."

    Just arrived at the door, Su Li heard a charming voice inside, she gently raised her eyebrows, this is probably the head of the agency, Mr. Wu. 

    In the original plot, this Mr. Wu has also done many disgusting thing towards female lead which is a huge obstacle on her way to the male leader. 

    "Is it?" The other voice seemed to be somewhat careless, but Su Li found a dangerous atmosphere hidden in his tone with a sensitive sixth sense. 

    The door was opened, and Xu smiled and pushed Su Li into the office.

    "General Mo, Mr. Wu, Susu is coming." 

    "Hey, Musu is coming, come and meet the admiral." Mr. Wu is a somewhat obese middle-aged man. He is in a hurry when he sees Su Li. In the first two steps, the mermaid scooter was pushed to Mo Zhen. 

    Su Li looked up and had a warm, shy smile on her face. She looked up at Mo Zhen, who was wearing a military uniform, and then a faint blush floated  on her cheeky face. 

    As the saying goes, people rely on clothes and horses lean on the saddle. 

    The appearance of a man in uniform is often the best time to watch, and the one who is in front of her is using this uniform temptation to the extreme. 

    He is very tall, about one meter eight or more, wearing a self-cultivating uniform, inverted triangle, long legs, and a sense of abstinence. 

    And the looks on his face is extremely evil, his eyebrows are sharp, his eyes are cold, his nose is high, and his lips are like wings. Especially the sound from the throat that is just like the dew is just sexy. 

    His whole person is like a scabbard of a saber, with a cold atmosphere, can not help but fear, can not help but surrender. Such a person is probably the youngest general who can defeat the Zerg. 

    Su Li swallowed her throat and swallowed her saliva. The man in uniform was really unreasonable, especially when he looked so good.