376: Pet Lovers

Su Li opened her eyes, feeling confused, only to feel her whole body  crushed by the sore feeling.

    A warm palm touched her waist and gently massage her, so she felt a little more comfortable. 

    "Cheng Xi..." When she spoke, she found out her voice has turned hoarse. When she thought about last night madness, Su Li face couldn't help but blushing. 

    "En? Didn't you called me husband yesterday?" A low-pitched male voice sounded in the ear, and the tone of ridiculed made Su Li suddenly became annoyed. 

    She rolled over, glared at him, and reaching out her hand towards the handsome face. 

    "You are not allowed to talk!" Su Li snorted. 

    Cheng Xi let her ravaged his face, his eyes were full of pampering. 

    However, there seems to be something wrong. 

    "Nuonuo, your ears are back to normal..." Cheng Xi looked at it for a while before noticed the difference. Originally, when Su Li turned into a human, her ears and tail were still like a cat. Now it has become like a normal person. 

    Su Li took back the hand that was rubbing his face, and instead touched her head, pleasently surprise: "Yeah? It's really gone!" 

    "Well, the ears are gone, I don't know if the tail is still there..." Cheng Xi’s mind remember what happened last night. When Su Li was on the bed, the fluffy tail behind her was also moving around. If the tail is gone, it seems to be a lot less fun... 

    Thinking about it, while she didn’t respond to it, Cheng Xi took her into his arms and then reached out to her back. 

    Su Li was shocked, hastily wanted to break away. After all, now both of them are in the quilt, one wrong move, and it might fire up. She is still sore right now, so she doesn't want to do it for a second time.

    She was going to run, but Cheng Xi will not let her succeed. He is tall and strong, so he easily embraced the kitten in his arms before he touched her back.

    Her back was delicate and smooth, but the tail was gone. 

    Cheng Xi gently sighed, could not help but feeling disappointed. So he lowered his head and said: "Don't move, don't want to get out of bed today." 

    Su Li immediately stiffened and didn't dare to move again. After both of them calmed down a bit, she slowly moved away.

    "I, I want to get up, I am hungry..." Su Li pitifully said, "I want to eat a big meal." 

    Cheng Xi wasn't willing to starve her, so he kissed her mouth and said, "Then, let's get up, aunt should have come over to cook." 

    Su Li looked up and let him kiss her, then said: "Can we go out to play in the afternoon?" 

    "If you are not tired, of course." A man with full stomach is quite well spoken. 

    Su Li immediately laughed, her blue eyes sparkled, "I am not tired, you take me to play." 

    "Then get up, little lazy cat." Cheng Xilin scratched her small nose, and said. 

    Su Li, wrapped in a quilt was blushing, "You go first." 

    Cheng Xi no longer teased her, directly opened the quilt to get out of bed. 

    Su Li put her hand over her eyes, and took a peek at him from her fingers. The figure is very nice to see, physical strength is strong, her man is really perfect. 

    While Cheng Xi turned his back on her to wear the shirt, Su Like wrapped herself in a quilt and sneaked into the bathroom. Who knows when she stand up and the feet just touched the floor, she felt a warm liquid flowing down along her thighs... 

    Oh, s***!

    Su Li is petrified at this moment... 

    Right now she only wants to murder her husband!