377: Pet Lovers

Cheng Xi, who was almost murdered, was aware of the movements behind him. When he looked back, he saw his beautiful kitten demon wrapped in a quilt standing on the floor, her body was stiff and pale. 

    "What's wrong Nuonuo, where is it uncomfortable?" Cheng Xi thought of what happened to her she and hurriedly move forward to hold her. 

    Su Li took out her hand from the quilt and punch him on his chest. "Cheng Xilin, you bastard!" 

    Cheng Xi saw her grievances, her eyes were red, and his heart hurts so much, so he hurriedly coaxed her, "What's the matter, tell me where do you feel uncomfortable." 

    Su Li open her mouth and bite on his shoulder while whining. "You, why didn't you give me a bath yesterday?" 

    "..."

     Cheng Xilin suddenly thought of something, the corner of his mouth couldn't help but rise up but the attitude was still very good, "Nuonuo, sorry, I have no experience... I will definitely help you bathe in later.” 

      “No more later!” Su Li stared at him. “Hurry up and find me clothes, I am going to take a shower!” 

    What to do when a lover is angry?

     Of course to do as she says.

    "I asked Auntie to buy clothes for you, she should already buy it. I will take it from her." Cheng Xi kissed her nose and said. 

    Su Li face looks better. 

    After Cheng Xi left the room, Su Li dropped the quilt and ran into the bathroom. She can't help but took a glimpse at her own appearance in the mirror. Su Li could not help but feel amazed. 

    She had not seen her face since she became a human yesterday. It was a beautiful face. She looks smart and beautiful, with a touch of charm on the brow of her eyes. 

    It’s a evildoer look. 

    Su Li touched her cheek and expressed her great satisfaction. 

    When the line of sight moved slightly down, she saw a large, red, ambiguous marks on her neck and shoulders...

    She suddenly blushes and turns her head away from looking. 

    When the door knocked, Cheng Xi’s voice came out. “Nuonuo, open the door,I brought the clothes.” 

    Su Li went to the door to open the  doorway and stretched out her white arms. “Give it to me.” 

    Cheng Xilin smiled and put the clothes on her hands. 

    Su Li took a shower and put on the clothes bought by the aunt. 

    A light-colored waist dress, the size is a bit large, when Su Li wore it, there seems a bit extra space, but it makes her looks a little weak and beautiful. 

    Cheng Xi’s eyes immediately lit up
watching her dressed up, “My Nuonuo is really beautiful.” 

    Su Li proudly turned her head. “I am not going to forgive  you although you praised me.” 

    “Nuonuo, don't be angry. I'll take you out to play after dinner." Cheng Xilin took her hand and whispered softly. 

    Two people holding hands down the stairs. Auntie who just took the last dish walked out and saw both of them walk side by side said: "Mr. Cheng, Miss Nuo, you can eat now." 

    Su Li curiously look at Cheng Xilin and whispered: "You told Auntie that I am called Nuonuo?" 

    Cheng Xilin said: "Well, Auntie was surprised to hear that you and my cat have the same name." 

    Su Li rolled out her tongue and sat down at the table with Cheng Xilin. 

    "Wow, you made a lot of delicious food today, thank you Auntie." Su Li said with a smile to the aunt. 

    "This is the first time Mr.Cheng brought his girlfriend home, naturally I have to cook sumptuous meals ." Auntie smiled and said, "Miss Nuo, please have a taste." 

    Su Li nodded, picked up a chopstick then clipped a piece of burdock and tasted it, "It's delicious!" 

    Cheng Xilin reached out to touch her head and gave her a bowl of ribs soup. "First, drink some soup." 

    Su Li feels very satisfied eating this meal. It's really good to be a human again!

    Although she was sure to be eaten by the big boss, it is great to have food to eat!