222: Mermaid (11)

Su Li looked at the back of Moser's departure, and a smile at the corner of his mouth. 

    Su Li is very satisfied with the relationship between male lead and female lead. 

    Her mission in this world is to change the social status of the mermaid, so naturally it is necessary to have the help of male lead and female lead. As the son of the world, as long as they are pulled on her own boat, it will do more with less. 

    Just like modern society, even if everyone is equal, women's status is still less than that of men. In many families, it is still stressed that boys must be born, and even many abandoned girl babies . 

    In this world, the status of mermaid is even lower. Even if they speak well, they are just tools for giving birth. 

    For human survival and development, reproduction is indeed important. 

    However, using a kind of intelligent creature as a tool for inheritance, even if science and technology develop again, it is actually a regression of civilization. 

    Su Li knows that this task is very difficult. So far, her task progress bar has only stayed at a poor 5%. 

    But this is the most serious task she has ever done. She feels that since the system has chosen this world for her, she must also do something. 

    Her plan is going very slowly. 

    The first step is about to step out. 

    For the North Empire, this is a very special day. 

    The youngest and most powerful national idol of the empire, Admiral Mo Zhen will hold his wedding with the mermaid at the Palace of West. 

    On this day, everyone in the Empire stayed in front of the light screen, waiting to see the live broadcast of this century wedding. 

    Due to the large number of people watching, the server has been smashed several times, and the programmers are so anxious that they are sweating. The live broadcast has not yet officially started. What can I do when they get there?

    Fortunately, Her Majesty gave an order in time to temporarily add ten satellites for live broadcast. The traffic was scattered and the programmers finally breathed a sigh of relief. 

    Su Li opened her own screen and looked at the various barrage that had been smashed on the screen that had been black. 

    Even though the birth rate of the empire is not high today, the population base is still very large. 

    Moreover, the Rosso Federation, which has been in the opposite direction with the North Empire for centuries, has also heard of this century wedding. At this time, they also sent people to the scene to shoot and broadcast live. 

    So the number has doubled. 

    Su Li put on a wedding dress, her fish tail has been turned into a double foot at the moment, of course, this is not because she and Mo Zhen did something unspeakable. Instead, she ate a special medicinal agent that was recently developed by the scientists of the institute to temporarily transform the mermaid's fishtail into legs. Only most mermaids are accustomed to swimming in the water, even if they come out to do the scooter, they can not walk with their legs. 

    However, Su Li was originally a personal class, and she was happy to eat the medicine. After all, it’s not convenient to have a mermaid rider at the wedding. 

    The female lead, out of selfishness, also ate the medicine, and the fish tail became into two legs. In the first few days, she couldn't adapt to this way of walking, but for now she has fully adapted to the legs. 

    Su Li stood in front of the window, looking at a blue sky, and the corner of her mouth slowly rose. 

    Today is the most unforgettable moment for the people of the entire empire . 

    Whether it is humans, mermaids, or even the iron queen sitting on the throne. 

    Today is the beginning of the Su Li project. 

    The mermaid rights movement is on the verge of death. 

    A long time later, when those who have their own business and have the freedom recall all of this, they will still thank the beautiful mermaid with the blue fish tail.