243:Queen of Entertainment 4

Su Li's foot injury is not serious, so the next day, she immediately entered the group. After two days in the crew, after the last scene, she died.

The fat director also breathed a sigh of relief, finally the whole movie was completed!

Picking her up is her newly appointed agent Li Anna. Li Anna is the biggest agent of Star Entertainment, and her word of mouth and contacts have made countless artists rush.

And now, she is Su Li's agent.

Su Li said that she is very satisfied. Even if her lover loses his memory, he is still so reliable.

And Li Anna is also very satisfied with Su Li, her acting skills are good, her heat is high, and her background is deep. Such artists cannot be brought up by anyone.

The two hit off and the cooperation was pleasant.

After getting into the car, Li Anna gave her a full report.

Su Li took a tablet and screened a few advertisements that Li Anna selected for her. She said: "Take this AME clothing Asian spokesperson, and rejected others."

"Okay." Li Anna nodded.

After chatting for a while, Su Li took out her mobile phone and brushed up Weibo.

As a new movie empress, the popularity of the original owner was already very high, so there were many fans who washed her white for the last time when she was rumored to be a mistress. It is a pity that the fans did not give up her, but her family gave up her.

Su Li has always liked fans. The original character is relatively cold, but the external image has always been intellectually gentle, so she often send some microblogs that are cold and warm, and the fans was moved by the embrace of the goddess.

After brushing the comments under Weibo, Su Li went to Weibo Square and searched for the name "Xia Yan".

Most of the comments are fancy confession of fans, so Su Li can't help but laugh. There are also some black powder that loves to write all kinds of lies so Su Li can only pat her chest. It's really sad that people who are beautiful will have such strange expressions again and again.

Suddenly, a microblog that was not so eye-catching entered the eyes of Su Li's eyes.

Gossip Little Prince: Recently I heard that a certain well-known female star with X name has became the third party. Reminder, the name was in two words.

Originally this was just an ordinary casual news microblog, but the name of Xia Yan was mentioned in the comments.

Too one and one: As if you know something, is xy right?

A flower on the knife: Is the xy upstairs said is Xia Yan? It shouldn't be, it is just a rumored again!

Smile: I also feel that it is just a rumor. Recently this rumor have made people dissatisfied. Everyone need to report this to the police, don't give the blogger a heat.

Su Lu slightly frowned. She can easily reported the news.

However, she has deeper doubts in her heart. Don't tell me someone has already started to plot this conspiracy this early?

Who is this person and whom has such a big hatred with the original owner? Is it really Xia family?

Su Li scroll over the old gossip in the prince' Weibo.

This is the new number. He has sent more than a dozen message in total, and there are not many fans, so there are few people join in. Su Li also skipped some messages inadvertently. If it is too late, she is afraid that this Weibo has already sunk.

[2333, check out the gossip about little prince.]Su Li said.

Although she also knows that she may not find anything useful, but just in case, she still tried.

What is the conflicts between the original family and Xia Yan?

[Check the Xia family by the way. ]

2333 patted its small wings [I will follow your order, host!]

To complete the task, she must first thoroughly investigated such a mess of things properly.