294 Miss Qian Jin is not silkpants

"If we tie him up in the firewood house, I am afraid that someone will come and save him even with so many people guarding him ." Hua Yan said.

"This princess also will go to see him, too." Su Li said while she  get up.

"Princess, you can't !" Hua Yan were shocked. "If there are other people who haven't been found in the garden, what should be done? It's too dangerous!"

"Hey, I am following so many guards, if there are people who want to kill me, they will come here directly." Su Li appeased Hua Yan and then ran to the firewood room with a servant and a large group of guards.

The firewood room was still clean. Su Li walked in with the skirt  swept to the ground and it created a beautiful arc.

"You are the thief?" Su Li took a look at the tied child. Although his hair was messy, his face was very clean. People can see that he not a small beggar. He looks very cute, his eyes are big and round, his eyes are looking around, he seems very smart.

"Beautiful sister, who are you? Let me go, ok?" When the little thief saw Su Li, his eyes lit up, then he acts pitiful.

He has always had a hand against a woman, and usually they will let him go  when he shows such an expression.

Su Li is a beauty lover. This little thief looks good, so she naturally likes him. It's just that he is the woman's person, so Su Li will not let him go even if he is mentally retarded.

"Little devil, do you know that people who stole things will be sent to the government? And the things you steal are all valuable jewels. Do you know,  these tens of thousands of silver coins  the number is large,  so you will  be detained for a few years?" She is howing a sly smile while looking at him.

"You are talking nonsense! Those jewels are not good, they are the things used by the this generation, if they add up it just up a thousand dollars!" The child was not convinced.

"Oh? you seems familiar with this kind of thing.  Have you done it a lot of times? " Su Li reached out and pinched his face, smiling.

"I didn' t!" The child yelled loudly.

"Do you know? The louder the voice, the more guilty you are." Su Li looked at him with pity.

The child opened his mouth and looked at her in a daze, then suddenly cried out "wow".

Su Li mouth corner pumped, "Do not cry, I hate the crying child, be careful, or I will hit your ass!"

Looking at this beautiful sister  direct people to beat his ass, the child finally stopped crying , "No, don't hit my ass, I have grown up!"

"Oh, you do  know that it was shameful?" Su Li waved, and a guard  stepped forward, "Release him ."

"You, do you want to let me go?" After loosening the rope, the child  rubbed his arm, looked up and asked her, "Can I go now?"

"Go? Where do you want to go? Are you going to steal people's things again?" Su Li reveals a disgusting expression.

Somehow, the child didn't want to be looked at by her with this expression, so he hurriedly shook his head.

" No, it 's not! I want to go home."
"If you want to home, that's fine.   Where is your home, I will let my  guards  to send you." Su Li looks at him with her arms behind her back.

The child also looks at her. "No, I can go back by myself. I will work hard."

"You are thinking too much. Do you think that I will let the guards go home with you to protect you?" Su Li snorted. "I am going to tell your parents about what you did. Do you think you can steal something and just go away like that?"

"Com.. complaint?" The child's eyes opened widely, feeling disbelief. This  is not  good!