309 Miss Qian Jin is not

"Miss, please come in." The middle-aged manager opened the door of a room and let Lin Ruxue enter. 

    It was a strange room. When she entered the door, she saw a huge white jade screen. She frowned slightly before standing in front of the screen. It seems like the owner of the house wad a very vigilant person to leave her here alone while the other people around her need to wait outside. 

    There is only her in this room, alone. 

    There are a candlestick hanging on the wall, and the shadow of the flames is a bit strange. 

    Lin Ruxue took off her cap to make her view clearer. She took a deep breath. That guy was only a North Vietnamese king. She is the Duke's daughter, and the niece of the generals. She believes that they did not dare to act recklessly. 

    Thinking this way, she set her mind and walked pass the screen. 

    The room seemed to be deep, and it looked like a spacious passage. There is  a door at the end of the room, so she reached out the door and pushed it away.

    "Is Miss Lin here?" A voice rang from the door. 

    It was a small room with only one table and two chairs in the middle. There were two cups of hot tea on the table. 

    And the person who spoke was sitting on one of the chairs, he looked handsome. There is still a smirk on his mouth. 

    "Wang Shizi." As Lin Ruxue saw him, she slightly nod her head. She walked over and sat down on another chair. She smiled and said: "The structure of this house is really subtle." 

    The Crown Prince of Beiyue smile. "This resident is the most well known resident with secret mechanism in this country. It took ten years for a famous great master to build it meticulously" 

    Ten years... Lin Ruxue suddenly feels a little scared. Ten years ago, the  King of Beiyue has started to build this kind of house. She used to hear that the great master who built this resident has been dead for more than ten years. It turned out that he was hidden by the King of Beiyue... 

    How many things can she do in ten years?

    After being reborn, she is indeed more cautious than before. But her IQ is still as before.So, she only stared at
Princess Xi He and  Ji Feixuan all these years. She still doesn't know many things. 

    She also feels that she has been smashede, rebelling against this kind of thing, succeeding naturally high and wealthy, and if it fails, the people in front of them have revealed their ambitions, and they can at least show her things for at least ten years. To. 

    She can't run away. 

    "Shizi, you and I know what this meeting means. Since I am here, it is natural to come with sincerity." Lin Ruxue took out a piece of plaque full of words from her bosom. 

    Shizi took a look on it, smiled and said: "Hey girl, do you think these things are enough for you to get a foothold?"

She slightly frowning, "Isn't it enough?" 

    "It's just about the palace's military strength, some boring information is useless." Shizi sneered, " Miss Lin, do you not understand, what do we need most in a time like this?" 

    What is needed the most in rebellion? 

    She hasn't spoken yet, Want Shizi stand up and look at her condescendingly. "We need money...and mainpower." 

    "Why do you think I will meet you, just for these useless information in your hands?" "Shizi reached out and grabbed her chin, "Because I want the money from your grandfather's house, and the soldiers of General Ji."

Her eyes opened widely when she realized what she has done. 

    The opposite is true, the risk is big, how can she be so naive? She thought it would be a little help to get to their boat. 

    Her one-time decision has  brought both of families into an endless whirlpool. 

    Before she tried to struggle, she was knocked out. 

    Shizi looked at the person who was already unconscious, and sneer.