378: Pet Lovers

C city is different from the previous small town. It's clean, and a bustling city in the metropolis. And often, in such a big place, you will encounter your acquaintances. 

    Su Li, who has bought a lot of clothes and shopped in the mall for a long time, is still in the spirit of fighting to shop more. After all, she did not buy anything after coming to this world. She missed this feeling very much! 

   Cheng Xilin was carrying a few big and small bag in both hands beside her, seemed to have a helpless smile on his lips.

    He also doesn't quite understand, she is clearly a demon cat. How can she loves shopping just like a normal woman? 

    Fortunately, he was happy to dig up his wallet for her. 

    Su Li wandered around the mall, and saw a familiar figure at the corner. She just wanted to come forward and say hello, but didn't know how to react since she is now changed into a human.

    Just as she hesitated, a young girl in a pink waist length skirt walked over. 

    Su Li raised an eyebrow, came up two steps forward, only to hear that girl pointed her finger to the dress Qin Keke was looking at and said: "Help me wrapped this up, I'll take it." 

    The clerk saw that Qin Keke had not made up her mind, so he went to the  white skirt with pearls on its back and
took it down. 

    Qin Keke slightly frowned, but did not care about the issues, and continued looking at other clothes. 

    The girl seemed to be a bit annoyed. She stamped her foot behind Qin Keke, and as long as she stopped in front of any clothes, that girl will ask the clerk to wrap her up that clothes. 

    Su Li grinned and smiled. This girl may be a bit silly. Can't you see Qin Keke was playing with her? 

    So she also walked over and looked at the girl with a smug look. Then she said to Qin Keke: "Hello, Miss Qin. Still remembers me?" 

    Qin Coco looked at her, looking a bit stunned . "You are?"

    Su Li was just arbitrarily greeted her, so she simply pull a lies. "My name is Nuonuo, I have the same name with the ragdoll cat you have taken care of before." 

    "Ah?" Qin Keke looked at the girl in front of her. This girl, she looks very beautiful, her blue eyes are exactly the same as the ragdoll cat she liked before. So she smiled and said: "Hello, if you don't say it, I might think that you are Nuonuo who has changed into a human." 

    Su Li's mouth slightly rise up, 'You are right, but I can't tell you this.'

    "You come here to buy clothes? Are you alone?" Su Li wondered. 

    Qin Keke and An Muhai have been together. She usually wears a simple dress. Today, she come here to pick a dress to participate in some important occasions. As a matter of fact, An Muhai should follow suit. 

    "No, my boyfriend went to make a phone call." Qin Keke did not sure about Su Li's identity, but she guessed it should be related to An Muhai, so she would recognize her. 

    "Oh~" Su Li said, "Is it a birthday party for Mr. Yan?" 

    Cheng Xilin also mentioned this to her before coming. Mr. Yan is An Muhai's grandfather, and he is also a highly respected figure in C City. His 70th birthday naturally invited many well-known figures in the industry, including Cheng Xilin. 

    If Cheng Xilin will be going, then Su Li who has become a human being at this time will naturally going with him.

    "Yes." Qin Keke did not know what's going on, but she felt that Su Li was very kind, so she did not hide anything. 

    The girl who had been neglected for a long time cannot stand it anymore. She snorted and said: "No everyone can go to Mr. Yan’s birthday banquet. You didn't seem to be aware to check on your status."