304 Miss Qian Jin is not silkpants

After the banquet officially began, the emperor sat in the top of the crowd. There was a space on the other side of the emperor. Everyone knew that it was the seat for today's protagonist.

Ru Xue father is the Duke and she herself is the county owner, so their seat position is also very high. When her eyes fell on the chair with the exquisite eight treasures, she couldn't help but reveal a bit of jealousy in her eyes.

Since I was born again, I should be able to arrange everything and remove this threat as soon as possible, but why...

Those plans fell through, and the spy that she put on Su Li side was removed one by one. Everythings were out of her control.

But she can only stare helplessly all her spy was removed one by one. She has raised her chess pieces quietly, and has done so much in the past two years which has reached the limit.

Now, she heard that her Majesty wants to choose a prince for Su Li. Su Li has always loved Ji Fei,so perhaps His Majesty had decided to get them both married.

In the past, it was her who was given the marriage.

This time, it was her fiance who was about to be married.

How much irony is this?

The hand holding the glass of wine slowly tightened. It doesn't matter, she still has time...

She looked at the child who was brought around by Wen Ruochen, and the corner of her mouth raised up.

That box of cosmetic... She hope that Xiao Le will not let her down.

Su Like has finished dressing. She hold a mirror in her hands, carefully looks at her makeup and the hair accessories with a night pearl in her hand. It was luxurious and gorgeous, but not too exaggerate.

"The princess's lip color today look contrast with your skin color." The servant smiled at her side.

Su Li can't help but smile, "It's really good, it seems to make me brighter than usual. The little devil is also interested, knowing to send these things to please girls."

"Princess, it's time." A palace girl pushed the door and came in. "His Majesty and the Empress have arrived, they are waiting for you."

......

Princess Xi He has arrived -" The voice of the servant rang, for a moment, everyone's eyes fell to the door.

Su Li slowly crossed the threshold and walked step by step. The exquisite wide-sleeved red ceremonial robe make her whole person look outstanding. In between her steps, the girdle ornaments around her belt ring softly.

Ji Feizhen looked at the skirt that had been dragged in front of his eyes, and could not help but feeling that his throat was a little dry.

Yu Ruxue's face was expressionless. You might be proud of how you are right now, but it wouldn't be long for you to survive.

As for Wen Ruochen, from the moment her figure appeared, there was nothing else in his eyes except her. The golden color of the palace interior, a line of good wine jar, the beautiful dancers, everything is like a passing moment. Only she is real, only she is fresh.

Although Su Li did not squint, she clearly felt the burning gaze from her lover.

Although my lover now is very beautiful like an immortal being, but when he was in front of her, he will easily lost his self control. This made her feel very happy.

After the blessing ceremony, Su Li was bestowed a seat. Both the emperor and empress were obviously very happy, and they praised their baby daughters.

At the banquet, songs and dances are indispensable. Su Li can't help but eat a few pastries.

After the wonderful song and dance, it was the highlight of the birthday banquet.

After hearing the emperor said that he would choose a good husband for Princess Xi He, in everyone's heart: It's here..

During this time, Yu Ruxue nervously hold her hand. She does not understand why Su Li still look good. It is obvious that the drug effect should attack by now.

If it can't be interrupted in time... then Ji Feiyu will be taken away...