317 Miss Qian Jin

Boom! A loud explosion rang out. 

    Lin Ruxue was tortured in these days. When she heard the sound, she only slightly frowned. Then she stand up to see the top of the building falls and turn into dust one after another as if the building will collapse anytime.

    The worst thing she has done in her life is probably that she wants to get something she shouldn't get. She drags the whole family, but there is no way to turn back. She thought about
dying, but the King of Beiyue took her hostage and kept her here, not to let her die.

    Maybe, dying is better. 

    She does not want to hide. 

    At this time, suddenly someone opened the door and came in. Lin Ruxue found out that it was Su Li. 

    "Why are you here?" asked Ru Xue, wondering. 

    "To save you." Su Li glanced at her coldly, then said, "Follow me." 

    "Why are you saving me?" Ruan Xue looked at the back of her departure and did not keep up. Instead, she asked loudly. 

    Su Li looked back at her. "Do you think I want to save you?" 

    Su Li certainly didn't want to save her, but there was no way. 2333 said that the woman is one of the pillars of the world. She can't die unexpectedly, otherwise the world will collapse, then she cannot complete this task. 

    So, no matter how reluctant she is, she can't let Lin Ruxue die in this place, she must take her out. 

    Somehow, Lin Ruxue's heart warm up. She doesn't know why Su Li wants to save her, but for so many days, this is the only person who talks to her, even if she is the most hated person in her life. But now, she actually ran to save her.At this point, Lin Ruxue felt that she might have been wrong before.

    Lin Ruxue will certainly leave when she was rescued, so she stopped talking and follow Su Li directly. The explosion sounds was still rang in the ear. Su Li took her to a hidden path and escaped directly from the house. The house has been blown up by more than half, and many passers-by have ran away. The people of the Imperial City Army heard the movement and arrived. 

   Lin Ruxue was stunned once she take a glimpse and saw the one who lead the imperial army is Ji Feiyu. She was a little bit eager to escape, after all, she was sorry for Ji Fei. She thought a lot these days, maybe it was her who really wrong... 

    The Beiyue king's stronghold has been blown up, and it is expected that His Majesty will come to the clearing of the matter.

    These matters are not going to be
managed by Su Li. 

    Only, she stopped Lin Ruxue when she wanted to go home. 

    "After you left, there is a person posing as you. Perhaps your parents will not believe that you are the real Ruxue. Other than that, your family has turned over to help the King of Beiyue,so it is estimated that there is no way for them to turn back." 

    Lin Ruxue closed her eyes, her thin body was a little shivering in the cold wind, but she felt that her heart was colder than her body. What should I do? What should I do to make up for the big mistakes I made?

    Su Li looked at her and asked, "Are you really regretting it?" 

   She nodded. . 

    Su Lidao: "If this is the case, then enter the palace with me." 

    "Enter the palace?" Lin Ru Xue looked at her, feeling shocked. Why should she enter the palace at this time?

    "Of course, to save your family. If you don't want to, then it will be nothing, since it has nothing to do with me." 

    "I will believe you once, let's go!"

Ru Ruxue decided to let go of her obsession. Now the most important thing is the life of her family.

If the emperor wants to liquidate their family, punishing the nine generation are still considered light. But now,that there is still a chance to save everyone, she naturally dare to go, even if the person who said this sentence is the person she hated the most in her life.