Seonghwa ✦ ÄŃTĪ

Start from the beginning

"C'mon, darling. Aren't you gonna kiss me?"
You nodded your head, having no choice but to comply.
"Good."
You hesitantly leaned forward and placed your lips on his, but not moving them much. His arms tightened around your waist, putting you in a vice-like grip as he kissed back hungrily in an almost animalistic manner. Your eyes squeezed shut in response to his vicious kisses. You didn't want to be doing this, but you really didn't want to make him angry—or angrier.
"You're such a good girl, Y/n." He growled against your mouth. "So compliant."
You let out a shaky breath, the sound of your rapid heartbeat still thumping in your ears. You were certain Seonghwa could feel your heart racing, he probably got a kick out of that. He liked it when you were scared.
"You always do whatever I ask." He continued, his fingers grabbing your jaw. "You'd better keep it that way."
You nodded, letting out a whimper at his threatening tone and uncomfortably tight grip.
"I wanna hear you say it."
"I'll behave."
"You will?"
You nodded.
"Say it." He ordered sternly. "Use your words."
"Yes. I will."
"You'll be a good girl?"
"I'll be a g-good girl." You managed to stutter out, tears beginning to well up in your eyes.
"You'd better." He whispered, his hand lightly wrapping around your throat just enough to scare you. "Or else."
"Y-Yes. Okay. I promise." You croaked.
"Alright, then." He immediately dropped his hand, giving you an emotionless look.

Looking into Seonghwa's dark, soulless eyes terrified you and shook you to your core. There was no remorse whatsoever. No light, no life, only emptiness. He's a monster.

"If you try anything again, I might just have to kill you." He stated in a flat, monotone voice.
Your eyes widened in horror, a shiver rattling your body at the thought.
He let out a light chuckle which soon progressed into a psychotic laugh.
"You should have seen your face." He cackled. "I would never kill you, my sweet. I love you too much to let you go. Besides, I'd much rather keep you around to torture."
There was a dangerous gleam in his eye as he uttered the word torture.
"I've got a brand new set of knives that are dying to slice into someone's skin. So, you'd better be on your best behavior, unless you want to be a human knife block."
You nodded, your hands trembling.
He skeptically eyed you up and down with a look of distaste. "I don't like that shirt you're wearing. Go change."
You kept your head down as you walked past him, hoping to get out without having to deal with him any longer than you had to. His hand shot out, grabbing your forearm before you made it past the doorway. You let out a gasp.
"Put on one of my shirts." He instructed.
"Okay." You muttered, quickly shuffling out of the room.

You stepped into Seonghwa's bedroom which was just as creepy as him. Everything was plain and insanely neat—too neat. Being in his room made you feel uneasy, like when you walk into a hospital and everything is white. You shivered a bit, moving hastily to Seonghwa's closet and rummaging through his clothes. You were careful of which shirt you chose, being mindful of the fact that if you picked the wrong one, Seonghwa would have a fit. He was very particular.
After discreetly making your decision, you slipped the shirt on, shivering as you felt the fabric brush against your skin. You felt disgusting wearing his clothes. It's as if his threatening aura was embedded into the fibers of the shirt, the uneasy feeling surrounding you at all times, wrapping around you like a python would it's prey.

"Are you done?"
You jumped upon hearing Seonghwa's voice.
"Yes."
"Let's see."
You turned around, showing him the shirt you had selected. His eyes scanned you from head to toe, that chilling and emotionless expression plastered on his face, making it hard to decipher what he was thinking.
"That's better." He nodded.
You let out a shaky sigh of relief.
He began striding towards you, making your heart rate increase. His hand grabbed yours.
"Why don't you come help me prepare dinner?"
"I'm not really hungry." You spoke up meekly.
"Doesn't matter."
Suddenly, an idea popped into your head—one that just might save your life.
"Seonghwa, why don't I make dinner tonight? You can relax and I'll cook."
"How sweet." He smirked, his fingers lifting your chin up to look at him. "Seems you're finally coming around."
You forced a smile, making it seem genuine.
"What would you like?"
"Grilled meat and rice. Mix something in the rice too. I don't like it bland."
"As you wish."

You moved away and headed into the kitchen, trying to keep your nerves at bay. Rummaging through the fridge, you found a pack of thinly cut beef and took it out along with some vegetables. Seonghwa stepped into the room as you were removing the meat from its packaging, standing nearby to watch. You began seasoning the beef, your eyes shifting between the food and Seonghwa. You couldn't do anything until he left.
He watched you for a few moments as you set out the grill pan and cutting board, then finally, he left the room. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding as you took out green onions and placed them on the cutting board.
Your eyes hastily scanned the kitchen, landing directly on the knife block. Grabbing one of the biggest knives, you started cutting the onions and carrying on as normal, not wanting to raise any suspicion.
Keep chopping, Y/n. You'll get your chance soon enough. Just be patient.
You put the rice into the rice cooker and waited until it was finished before putting it into a pan with the green onions, letting the flavors mingle while you got to work grilling the beef. The meat sizzled in the hot pan, the scent rising in the air. Despite not having an appetite, it did smell nice, but you had no plans of eating tonight.
At some point, you glanced behind you to make sure Seonghwa wasn't monitoring you again. You couldn't seem to shake the chill from his presence earlier; it still felt like he was watching.

Your plan was to make dinner for Seonghwa and act complacent. Then, when he wasn't paying attention, you'd make your move. You had no intentions of killing him, you didn't have the guts to do something like that, you just wanted to injure him enough to give yourself a chance to escape.
This will work. You told yourself. You'll finally be free of him.

You should have thought of this a long time ago.

Once dinner was ready, you plated the food, making sure it was perfectly pristine. Seonghwa hated it when his food wasn't presented in an aesthetically pleasing manner and had often thrown the dish across the room when he wasn't satisfied. You had cleaned up so many broken plates and had cut your hands so many times you lost count.
"Seonghwa!" You called, making your voice higher and more cheerful. "Dinner is ready."
The raven-haired male entered the room, seeming to have been looming nearby, his dark eyes landing on the food. You had to suppress a shiver of fear that threatened to rattle your spine.
"Smells nice. I hope you did a good job."
"Would you like to examine it first? I want it to be to your satisfaction." You forced a smile. "If there's even one grain of rice out of place, I'll fix it."
"Alright." He walked up to kitchen table, his eyes trained on the food as he inspected it thoroughly, leaning in close.

Your heart pounded heavily as you reached over the kitchen bar where you left the knife, your fingers curling around the handle. Your clutched it tightly with your trembling digits, your hand shaking as you approached Seonghwa from behind. Taking in a slow breath of preparation, you raised the knife, ready to ram it into his back.

This is it.

You wasted no more time and made your move, thrusting the kitchen knife forward. The blade came to a stop all of a sudden, your actions halting. At the last second, Seonghwa had spun around and caught the knife blade in his hand, a deep scarlet liquid trailing from his palm and down his arm; his face was expressionless, seemingly unfazed by his injury or even the fact that he caught a blade with his bare hand.

Your body went cold as you felt the blood drain from your face—a numb feeling taking over your entire body as petrifying fear consumed you.
No. This can't be. How did he know?

"You shouldn't have done that, sweetheart."

_____________________________________
DO NOT steal, copy, repost, translate, or alter any of my imagines. I work very hard on these. If you want to write something inspired by my work, please ask me first