Wooyoung ✦ Jealous

Start from the beginning

You laid in bed drifting off to sleep when you heard the notification sound for Mystic Messenger go off. Your eyes snapped open and you grabbed your phone off the nightstand, checking to see if Wooyoung was asleep first. Once you were certain he wasn't awake, you opened up the app and checked the chatroom, reading each message that popped up. 707 was asking if you were awake, to which you replied, yes, because you hadn't got the chance to go to sleep yet thanks to the interruption.

Jumin Han
What are you doing still awake? You should sleep.

"I would if you'd quit texting me at 2 AM."  You grumbled under your breath.
You had only been playing the game for three days and it was taking over your life. You were missing chat rooms left and right, using up all your hourglasses, checking your phone 24/7, even answering calls from the RFA members at random times of the day. Despite that, you could still feel yourself becoming attached to the game and you weren't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Then again, you suppose the goal of the game is to get you hooked no matter how annoying the late night texts were and it seemed to be doing just that.

It was Thursday and Wooyoung didn't have a schedule, so he got to stay home and relax for the day, which you were over the moon about.
"I finally get to spend time with my baby." Wooyoung cooed, clinging to you.
You ran your fingers through his hair, letting out a hum of contentment. He nuzzled his cheek against your yours and pulled you closer, squeezing your tightly.
"What should we do?"
"Whatever you want. This is your day off." You told him.
"Let's watch a movie. I haven't got to watch any movies lately and there are a couple I'd like to watch."
"Sounds good to me."
"Let's order food too." He added. "Can't have a movie day without food."
"Right! You can pick."
Just then, your phone started to ring, catching you off guard. You picked it up off the coffee table, glancing at the screen.
"Oh. It's Ahin. You go ahead and order whatever you want, I'm gonna answer this call real quick." You told Wooyoung, excusing yourself from the room.

"Hello?"
"Y/n! What do you think of Mystic Messenger? Have you been playing it?"
"I have."
"Aaand?"
"I think I like it." You admitted. "But I hate getting messages while I'm trying to sleep. I've used almost all my hourglasses on chatrooms that have closed."
"I know. It's so frustrating."
"Why do they ask if I've slept and then get onto me for not sleeping? They're the ones who choose to text at 2 AM." You groaned out of slight frustration.
"Exactly. But it's still a fun game, isn't it?"
"It is." You admitted after a beat of silence.
"Do you know whose route you wanna go on?"
"Yes." You answered bashfully.
"Who?" She inquired.
"It's a secret."
Ahin let out a groan. "Come on. You can tell me."
"I'll tell you when I get on his route. If I get on his route, that is. I gotta go now. Wooyoung has a day off and we were about to watch a movie."
"Oh. Sorry for disturbing you. Have fun with your pookie." She sang before hanging up.
You cringed slightly at the mushy pet name but couldn't hold back the faint smile pulling at your lips.
"I ordered pizza with our favorite toppings." Wooyoung announced when you joined him in the living room again.
"My mouth is watering just thinking about it."

Wooyoung picked out a movie, but you didn't start watching it just yet, you both decided to wait until the pizza arrived before starting.
It was a short twenty minute wait spent snuggled on the couch, letting Wooyoung lay all over you and smother you in kisses—and bites.
"Ow!" You yelped when he bit your neck.
He only giggled, that all-too-familiar squeaky laughter filling your ears.
"What was that for?"
"I'm showing my affection."
You rolled your eyes. "If you're gonna do that at least make it feel good."
A smirk settled onto his lips as he nuzzled the tip of his nose below your ear.
"That can be arranged." He murmured, his voice taking on a sultry lilt.
Once his lips made contact with your skin, your entire body relaxed as you practically allowed yourself to be putty in Wooyoung's hands. He pressed warm, open-mouthed kisses under your ear all the way down to the base of your neck, lightly nipping at the skin every so often. His hand that had been planted firmly on your hip slid lower to the bend of your knee, pulling it up to wrap around his waist, his fingers moving up to grab and grope at your thigh.
"Wooyoung." You called out hoarsely.
He pulled away, gazing down at you with droopy eyelids. "What is it, darling?"
"Kiss me." You grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down to your lips.
He immediately hummed against your mouth, tilting his head to deepen the kiss. Wooyoung's kisses always left you breathless and feeling lightheaded, sent into a daze by the way he kissed you so feverishly, turning your mind to mush.
The doorbell buzzed, signaling that the pizza had arrived, ultimately putting an end to your steamy make out on the couch.
You frowned when Wooyoung pulled away.
"No need to be upset." He grinned, running his thumb across your bottom lip. "We can always continue later."
Pushing himself off you, he went to answer the door, bringing back a fresh out of the oven pizza, the mouthwatering scent trailing through the air.