[Love and Tears] part 17.

Start from the beginning

I blushed darker. "Why didn't you just tell me?"

"I couldn't. All the girls that like me are slags. I mean, the reason Angelica doesn't go to our school any more is because she became and pregnant and had to move. She was like, really young too. Her parents weren't too happy with that. But anyway. Rebecca... well she flashes her bum and boobs round like it' s nothing. They practically threw themselves on me. But, you, you're different. I don't know how to handle that. I wanted to ask you, but I didn't know what to say. I wanted things to just... happen, you know?"

"That means you have to get your brothers to kidnap me?"

"Well... no. But Callie, I didn't know what to do. You were in the club and... I don't know."

"But didn't you tell me it was dangerous?" I questioned, wanting to suck every last thought out of him.

"Well, yeah. And it is. But I saw my brothers and just had the idea."

"So you wasn't looking for Danielle?" I quizzed.

"I was. But she was with Daniel, and they both looked so happy. Daniel hasn't looked that happy in a while... but that's a different story. Then I just had the idea. I want to tell you everything, Callie, I really do. But I don't know myself." I nodded understandingly. That didn't mean he was off the hook!

"I  understand." I told him.

"Really? How?"

I gulped. It was my feelings towards him! I wasn't going to him that. Not yet. "Uh, never mind."

"Okay... Anyway, I'm so so so so so so so so soooo sorry Callie! I really didn't want you to be scared or for you to... wet yourself." He said, looking down at my knickers. I blushed.

"When you told your brother to get my drunk... why did you tell him that?"

"I don't know. I just... anyway. So am I forgiven?"

I sat up, wincing as my head throbbed harder. I closed my eyes for a while, trying to forget everything that happened. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't hold a grudge against Jay. I was scared I'd loose him while I was angry at him, like my 2 experiences I try to forget about. I'd feel so bad if I did.

"Urg, whatever." I mumbled. Being with Danielle totally changed me. If none of this would of happened, I'd be blushing furiously at the fact he had even talked to me, little own kiss me. 

"Is that a yes?" He asked, hopefully.

"No it's not a yes. But it's not a no. Anyway, you didn't tell me you had a brother. Or two. Why don't they live with you?"

"Because of my mother."

"What about her?"

"They don't get along." He told me, honestly and freely.

"Why not?" He owed me an honest explanation of everything now. So I didn't care if I was being nosy, he owed it to me.

"Because my mother can be a bitch sometimes."

"How so?"

"She just can. I don't even want to live with her." He said, fiddling with his fingers.

"Why don't you live with your brothers?" I quizzed.

"What on top of a club?" He asked. I chucked. 

"Oh yeah..."

"And there's not even enough room."

"I'm sure they can fit you in somewhere. Under the sofa or something." I joked.

"Yeah because I'm not a teenager and I don't need and privacy or you know, breathable air at all." He teased, sarcastically. I let out a small giggle.