[Love and Tears] part 8.

As I sat in the toilets I couldn't help but think it was MY fault. Maybe it was. Maybe I had left it to late. I really did have feelings for Jay too. Why did my parents have to die in that fricken fire!? None of this would of happened if they didn't. I would have friends, I wouldn't have to look after my uncle and I would have spare time. Who on earth has to do these things apart from me? Why was it me?

I purged in the toilet as I continued to think. I sat on the rough toilet floor and watched the boring blue surroundings of the toilet. I remembered the time when Jay and I were in there. Where it all began. Well I was back in there as it ended. Stupid Rebecca.

Someone must of heard me in there and knocked on the door. I stayed silent.

"Hello?" They asked, knocking. It sounded like... Rebecca? "Hello? Is anyone in there?" I still stayed silent.

Damn that gap under the door where people can slide in. Rebecca glided through it and as she saw me she smirked.

"Hey Loser." She said to me. I rolled my eyes.

"My name ain't loser, thanks." I replied.

"Oh but it is Loser. And woah, woah, woah. Since when did you start coming out of your shell and talking?" She asked me, pretty shocked.

"I don't know what Jay see's in you," I mumbled. I didn't mean for her to hear, but she did.

"What? Excuse me Loser, but I don't know what he see's in YOU." She replied, defending herself. "Why would he be friends with a freak like you. You don't even speak. Look where I found you, in the toilets. Is that even normal?"

Huh? Found me?

"What? Why was you looking for me?" I asked, suspiciously.

"Oh yeah thanks for reminding me, loser." She giggled. "Stay away from Jay."

She looked at me sternly. Was she threatning me?

"What?"

"You heard me loud and clear. Stay away from Jay. Or else." she warned. The bell wrang indicating third period. I got up to leave but she said, "ah ah ah, your not going anywhere."

I gulped, was she fully serious?

"You don't seem like you understand me. Let's talk."

"I understand you loud and fricken clear. I will stay away from your precious Jay, you physcopath." I said, shoving her out of the way. As I did that she grabbed my hair and pushed me back into the toilet.

"What are you doing!?" I yelled.

"Lets talk." She demanded.

"About what? Your the one that called me a loser that doesn't even speak!"

"Lets get one thing straight here. You stay away from Jay and I stay away from you-"

"I know. I said yeah, I got that, now get out of my way!" she grabbed my hair and yanked me around like a dog. She smashed my head into a mirror, causing it to smash in many pieces and making my forehead bleed.

"Ow!" I yelled, trying to hold back my tears.

"Oh no, we can't have that blood dripping down your face, can we?" She said, as she pushed my head down the toilet. I couldn't breathe. Toilet water was like normal water except it was in the toilet. She pulled my head out by my hair as she said, "Teaches you not to call me a phsycopath. I've released my inner phsycopath now." I barely heard that as I was too busy gasping for air. She then pushed my head back in the toilet and flushed it.

After she was finished with her 'fun' she released my head from the toilet. My face was wet and my eyes were filled with filthy water and they stung. I felt around for tissue and when I found it I ripped bits off and wiped my face. Rebecca was watching me proudly.

"Stay away from Jay, is that clear?" She asked, one more time.

"Yeah, yeah!" I yelled as I ran to the toilet door. This time she left me. And she called me a freak.

As I walked to the official toilet door, I realised someone must of locked it. Oh no, I was stuck with this bitch for atleast another hour. I prayed that someone would need the toilet during third period, but most teachers wouldn't let them. I banged on the door as I screamed.

"Get me out of here!" It was no use. I was stuck in there. I informed Rebecca.

"I know." she replied, casually.

"what do you mean you know?"

"I told someone to lock us in."

"And why would you do that?"

"So you couldn't get out." she said.

"But now we both can't get out."

"I know."

"Rebecca, what was the point?" I asked, head now in my hand.

"Im kidding! It's a joke. Lighten up." She said. Lighten up? How could I be 'light' when I was trapped in a toilet with a crazy maniac.

"Oh my goodness." I simply replied. "Rebecca, were trapped in here, don't you understand that?"

Her curly blonde hair was waist length. Her pink eyeshadow didn't do anything for her bright green eyes. She had red glittery blusher all around her cheeks. She had thick foundation on and her eyelashes were awfully thick and reached her recently plucked eyebrows. She was a wannabe barbie doll.

She dropped a concelear pen from out of her bag. As she bent over to pick it up, her skirt went higher, revealing all bum and what not. I turned around immedietly and wanted to gag. That's a sight I could of lived my whole life without seeing.

"Well someone will get us out soon." She said, heading towards the mirror to compliment herself repeatidly. She was crazy. What DID Jay see in her?

"But will we get an after school detention?" I asked

"Probably. Anyway stop talking to me. I don't like you." like I was talking to her by choice! I continue to bang on the door. Someone actually responded this time.

"Hello?" They said through the door.

"Help us, please. We're locked in here." I said.

"Who's we're?"

"Me and Rebecca." I replied.

"Me as in Callie?" They said.

"Yeah. How do you know?" I asked.

"You'll see." They said as there voice faded to ask people for keys. After about 2 minutes, I heard rattling which must meant they had a key.

The door knob twisted and I was free! Guess who it was that opened the door. Jay!

"Rebecca? Callie? What the..?" He asked, confused. "Callie, what happened to your head?" I felt the cut that had formed from what Rebecca did. Rebecca glared at me.

"Your girlfriends a physcopath!" I yelled, pushing past him and running to my lesson. He was left standing there, confused. I hoped them two ha a brilliant life together.

************

Holaaaaa.

So who likes this? Vote|fan|comment|share? :)

Whats everyones thoughts on Rebecca?

Feel free to leave con. crit./ suggestions/ comments/ questions and thoughts.

Okay, byeeeee :) x