[Love and Tears] part 17.

Börja om från början

"Exactly." He said. "Now let me talk."

"Whatever. You brought me the frozen peas and you can leave now." I said, dismissing him rudely.

"No. You said I could explain." He responded.

"No I didn't!" I yelled, quickly.

"But I'm going to anyway. Where was I again?" He asked me, as if to say I was listening.

"I don't know and frankly I don't care."

"Why are you being like this?" He asked with glistening eyes. I glared at him, almost feeling sorry for him. I slapped myself. No. He had messed me up too much. I wasn't going to take it any more. I didn't have room in my heart for any more heart break.

"What am I meant to be happy? You don't know anything about girls, do you?"

"No." He replied, honestly. I stared at him. What did he mean no? He was the most popular person in the school. He could have anyone like that. "I've only had 2 girlfriends." My eyes widened.

"Why are you lying?"

"Lying? What the hell? How am I lying? Rebecca and Angelica. I messed up with them both."

"How?" I asked, nosily. Was this the time he was going to tell me? I gulped silently. I pursed my lips so I wouldn't bit my already chewed nails.

"Well, I, uh..." He trailed off. He looked at me and continued. "That wasn't the point."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, Jay. You can't just be honest with me, can you? You have to go through stupid stunts like this to make me listen. What human does that? Except you, of course. But please, please tell me, what other human does this." I babbled, working myself up. I calmed myself down, why was I getting worked up over him? He wasn't even worth it. I wasn't worth much, and I knew that, I didn't have looks or anything, but he didn't deserve me. And I was certain.

"Callie, you keep talking. You won't let me explain!" 

"But I don't want you to! There's nothing to explain, Jay! I don't want to hear it." I told him, wincing in pain as my head throbbed. "See, you're making my head hurt. Which was also your fault. In fact, since I've met you, all you've done is cause me pain. My uncle's in the hospital because of you! I got some weird feelings because of you! I got kidnapped because of you! I almost lost my job & a shelter because of you! I got this on my head because of you! You've done enough flipping damage. Just leave me to fix it, alone. On my own! I've done it most of my life! See, this is why I don't like people. Especially people like you! Because they get you into shit and just leave. Well you just be a sheep and leave like everyone else while I pick up the pieces. K?"

"Callie, shut up!" He yelled.

"No, I won't shut up! I'll keep talking. See this is like my life. You just won't stop-" He shut me off by gently pressing his lips against mine. I felt the urge to resist but I didn't want to miss out on the chance. I pressed my lips against his, feelings sparks being sent down my spine. He pulled away, leaving my lips puckered. He laughed and I blushed.

"Now will you let me talk?" He asked, glowing slightly. I tried not to smile at him. One kiss wouldn't change all this. Even though it was my first kiss with him, I tried to keep my face serious.

"Uh, whatever."

He chuckled. "The reason why I got you kidnapped was because I've seemed to mess up with you in the past, like you nicely pointed out." I blushed. "I just wanted to be the hero for once. I wanted to make you think that you've done something. I wanted you to be scared so when I came you'd like me."