"Just don't break the girl's heart, she's so new here don't taint the reputation of the school this early." Namjoon hyung said in a firm voice, this is the same tone they use on me when they see me with a new girl and when they find out about me ditching the girl.

But they can't blame me though, besides they approach me first so who am I to reject them?

"Yeah, but with the new girl the situation is different." Namjoon hyung smirked.

"Hyung stop reading my mind." I rolled my eyes. I then morphed my whole body to metal and looked back at him.

"Can you still read me now?" I sighed in relief when he chuckled and raised his hands in surrender.

"Even if Namjoon hyung won't read your mind, it's still obvious who you're thinking about," It was Hoseok hyung this time, oh what is it now. "I mean by the way you tripped on our way to our table a few days ago because you kept staring at her."

They all burst out laughing remembering that moment while I just looked away in embarrassment.

"Priceless." Jimin hyung laughed. I sighed, it's my turn to get teased now huh? I won't let them pester me like this.

"Uhuh? You guys talk like you don't like one of them too." I smirked in victory when my three other hyungs stopped laughing.

Gotcha.

"Park Chaeyoung, Kim Jennie, and Kim Jisoo, c'mon, you guys are in the same situation as me." I said as-a-matter-a-factly, it was my turn to grin now along with my three other hyungs.

"This is a funny situation, the four fuckboys of BTS, in love." Yoongi hyung snickered.

"I believe in the power of these girls, I mean you guys just met a couple of days ago and you already shut your mouths with the mention of their names." Hoseok hyung chuckled, it's true, the four of us, me, Jimin hyung, Taehyung hyung, and Jin hyung has a reputation of having the ability to date any of the girls we want to.

Playboys, some can call us.

Meanwhile, these three hyungs are famous too, but not with the same titles as we four have, the four of them would likely take a relationship more seriously than we do.

They're admired because of their visuals and for so many more reasons, but specifically because: Hoseok hyung was very lively and friendly, he's basically friends with everyone,  Namjoon hyung was known because he was always the top student in his classes, Yoongi hyung was known because of his swaggy nature and great composing skills, and not to mention the three of them basically invented tongue technology with how they rap while the four of us sing.

Yeah, singing, dancing, and rapping are one of our favorite hobbies, another reason why we're famous.

"Just don't break their hearts," Yoongi hyung closed his eyes. "Like how you do with other girls."

The four of us scoffed.

I mean I can't deny our reputation, I know that we've dated a ton of girls already but with these girls? I really don't know how to feel about it, my mind is all scrambled up, before I can just date them and leave them easily.

But now why do I despise the idea of that girl crying?

Even I don't know the answer to my own question.

° ° °

I'm lacking creativity these days lol. I really don't know what to write so pardon this chapter if it's crappy, I'll just find my motivation back soon.

Also please do continue to support my other book, it would mean a lot to me though I am very thankful that even though I published it very recently it's already close to 400 reads! Speaking of reads thank you guys so much for 53k!

Lastly. . .

"PSYCHO" SLAPSSS! Like it's the perfect velvet child of peek-a-boo and bad boy lol, also tbh for me seulgi and irene ate this comeback but all of them still slays thoo support our queens guys!!!

Oh and also advanced Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! <3

Luv y'all

Author-nim outtt