Lost

(This chapter may not be that long but it will have extremely longer chapters. But anyways I hope you enjoy)

"Your story may not have such a happy beginning but what matters is the rest of your story and what you do that makes you who you are"

You looked around the town full of many types of people some good some bad. You sighed looking at them all you felt jealous seeing them all happy, laugh, and just enjoy there life.

You recalled to a moment in your life where you didnt feel any happiness or a real family all you remembered was hate. You remembered the abuse the name calling everything the day everything changed.

It was getting dark it was time for you to head home or what was left of it. It was also a good idea for no one to see you face since you were wanted for assault at least that's what they called it.

When they found the barely breathing bodies of your victim all that was on the bodies was burn marks, dirt, and blood. But in truth you were defending yourself since they were the idiots that tried to attack a ten year old child for money.

But since the robbers bodies were so badly injured they assumed it was just an attack born of rage. Another crime you were wanted for was stealing food from people small stuff like groceries where you wouldnt attack just steal and run away people were calling you.

"The Lost Boy" since no one could catch you and some people had seen the scars on your face and your one colorless eyes. You soon reached your home which was an abandoned church deep in the forest you sat down on the front steps of the church refusing to look inside.

Nothing but dried blood of people who tried to catch you and use your powers. You didnt kill them just injured them and made sure they got that you weren't a child to be messed with.

You looked to the side of the building and saw a small pot you placed to get you some water.

You licked your dry lips and started to sip down the water enjoying the taste of it.

"With your power you shouldn't be savoring all that water when you can just make it" your eyes widened as you turned to the right and saw a very strange looking man in a wheelchair.

The man had several needles inside of him and it looked like he had a mask on to hide his face.

"W-w-who a-are you" you asked a bit scared but gained your composure and glared at the man. "Do not be scared my child I will not harm you" he said raising a hand and showing no weapons.

You still felt cautious something about this man just wasnt right even though he looked injured and way to old to try anything.

"Young Y/n L/n" you looked around not knowing what he was talking about "sorry sir you must have me confused for someone else I dont know anyone by that name" you said and the man looked surprised.

"My dear boy how long has it been since someone called you by your name?" He asked and you shrugged and decided to calm down as you looked at a nearby tree and saw branches on the ground.

"I dont know my name sir" you said and put the branches you picked up on the ground and started to rub them together and soon a small fire appeared to keep you warm.

The man sighed "I know you I used to be friends with your parents" your eyes widened and you growled as your one good eye glowed a color of pure rage.

"Then you must be here to hurt me" you growled like an angry animal. "Not at all my boy I just came here to talk" he said "I'm giving you two minutes" you said crossing your hands.

"Y/n L/n how you have suffered no child deserves what you went through they hurt you because they were scared of you" you looked at the ground "they did not understand what your powers meant they thought you to be too strong so they beat you, cut you, blamed you" the man raised a hand towards you.