Sixteen

The Titans gaze up at the tower that is their new home

The Titans gaze up at the tower that is their new home. Cyborg leads them into the elevator and the doors open with a ping.

The empty space before them which is the common room is mostly empty, apart from a large control panel sitting in the middle.

The kitchen connected to the common room is also relatively empty. Apart from the tabletops and cupboards, there is a large fridge in the corner, along with an oven.

Cyborg walks down the hallway where all the rooms are. He points occasionally to the rooms.

When the tour of the tower is complete, the titans return to their rooms.

They each go their separate ways to decorate their living space. Most of the superheroes don't have many belongings, especially Raven and Starfire as they came from completely different worlds, so they make sure to buy new things.

Beastboy paints the walls of his room a faded jade and scatters the walls with posters and photographs from his past. In the centre of the back wall is a large window, overlooking the waters of the island.

He carefully places a photo of his parents above his bed, so he will wake up to see them every day. His bunk bed consists of a black frame strewn with dark purple sheets.

A table with a computer sits in the corner, surrounded by an array of games. A set of drawers are adjacent to this, filled with his clothes other than his uniform.

Raven's room is dimly lit and has no windows. She paints the walls a dark purple, and places numerous bookshelves around her room. Every shelf is packed with new books she has bought, as well as some spellbooks she packed from Azarath.

Her bed is surrounded by dark colours and has an ornate headboard. A desk sits on the far wall, and is neatly organised with a few notebooks and pens. A mirror is above it, with numerous candles arranged underneath.

A large chest is in her room, surrounded by strange artefacts and statues, and more candles.

Starfire's room is the absolute opposite. Her bright pink walls accompanied with vibrant colours mirror her joyful attitude. An array of nail polishes are arranged on her desk, with small photographs in frames of her family: her parents, her sister and her brother.

Her bed is covered in pink sheets, and a stack of pillows are organised neatly. A cupboard is built into one of the bright pink walls, filled with dresses she had bought a few days ago.

Robin's room is next to Starfire's. His room is quite simplistic, with its white walls and wooden floors. His bed is a light blue, and bookcases and filing cabs are sitting around his room, stacked with important documents.

Cyborg's room is very electronic, as someone would guess as he is half robot. There is a system recharger for his artificial parts and a computer.

A wall of photographs are on the left, and a large stack of shelves are on the right crowded with trophies and medals.

He has no bed; a metal table is present instead.

Once all the rooms are decorated, a large plush red sofa is placed in the common room, and the kitchen cupboards are filled with pots and pans. The fridge also begins to become crowded with tofu (Beastboy's favourite food).

Raven has found more than she could have ever dreamed for. A home, safety, food, and the most valuable thing of all. Friends who have become family.

Decoration time is complete! As Beastboy grows older he does eventually get rid of that childish bunk bed and upgrades to a double bed

Decoration time is complete! As Beastboy grows older he does eventually get rid of that childish bunk bed and upgrades to a double bed. Just letting you know in case I write a bbrae chapter in his room. Thanks for sticking around this far!