See you in hell.

Harry's heart broke to million pieces and he kneeled down, feeling depressed and shocked at the same time. But the worst of all was that he fell empty, alone, broken.

Suddenly, Rebecca's body started to shake roughly on the floor, causing Harry's heart to fall down to his stomach. He got and kneeled next to her like a flash, his eyes staring at her cold ones.

"No!" he shouted, his voice showing pain.

He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her close to him. He wanted to have her against his chest, hold her and then see that she's alive. He focused on her beating heart, but he never heard her pounding.

"Rebecca, you can't leave me like that..." he mumbled, his voice shakey and laced with pain.

He held her even closer, soaking his clothes with her blood but he didn't care. He rested his chin on the top of her head and rocked back and forth, trying to convince himself that this is not true.

But it was.

And Harry hated it.

He then saw a black figure standing in the corner of the room, smirking down at them. Harry's blood boiled with anger as he glared up at the figure, jaw set and muscles tensing.

"Bring her to me." the figure snickered.

Harry shook his head, tightening his grip around Rebecca. "No, go to hell." he snapped.

"Give her to me, Harry!" the voice shouted and stood in front of them like a flash.

Rebecca was suddenly thrown up at the ceiling, slipping out of Harry's tight grip easily by some unexplained force. Harry's eyes widened and he quickly stood up, glaring at the figure that smirked evily at him.

"She's dead, Harry. Deal with it." the figure spit before dissapearing like smoke and Rebecca's body fell roughly on the floor.

"No! Rebecca!" Harry said panicked, kneeling down to pick her up.

Rebecca's body was suddenly on fire, her pale skin turning to black as the fire burned her flesh. Harry took some steps back, staring at her with a bewildered look. The room turned darker and her body was slowly fading away.

"No, no, no! Stop!" Harry shouted, tugging at the roots of his hair.

But before he could do anything else, Rebecca's body was burned to ashes and there was nothing left but her blood and her rotting flesh on the floor.

"Rebecca!" he shouted and he felt as if he's heart was ripped out of his chest.

He sat up with sweat covering his face and back, breathing heavily. He looked around panicked, his muscles on his body tensing with anxiety and worry.

He then realized he was in her bedroom, lying on her bed. He saw that there was no blood in the room, or Rebecca's black flesh lying on the floor.

He looked down and felt a huge wave of relief washing through him when he saw her there, sleeping peacefully with her arm wrapped around his waist. Some strands of her dark brown hair that looked like black fell in front of her face and her lips were slightly parted. He heard her beating heart pounding normally as she was in her place. Rebecca looked very beautiful, and very, very, very alive.

He looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes, sighing deeply as relief flooded through him. He then decided to lie back down on the matress, slowly opening his eyes as he was afraid that what he was going to see will be similar to his nightmare.

But he couldn't calm down.

He needed to hear her say she was okay. He had that nervoussness eating away his stomach and his heart was still racing with worry. He turned on his side to face her, the back of his fingers gently grazing her cheek and pushing away her hair from her face. He was afraid that if he touches her with a more force, she was going to get hurt.