Results

Joseph finally found out the information about Dylan Frazier. He met with Mason and Charles, who was with Elliot to talk to them. I arrived thirty minutes later to yelling.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Mason barked.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" Joesph asked as Charles put his face in his palm, and Elliot rolled his eyes.

"I told Carri to stop seeing that woman!" Mason exclaimed.

"Well, little brother didn't listen," Joseph informed him.

"No, shit! I'm not fucking stupid!" Mason snapped.

"Are you sure about that? Even you didn't know what Carri was doing," Elliot reminded Mason.

Mason's head snapped towards Elliot. "It's not the time for your condescending bullshit," Mason warned Elliot.

Now while my brothers are discussing an urgent matter about me, they forgot I was arriving.

"Mason, there's nothing we can do to change the fact that Dylan Frazier is Carri's son," Joseph mentioned as I walked into the house and stood there, stunned.

"Dylan's my son?" I asked, shocked.

My brothers turned to see me standing there.

"Christ," Mason mumbled.

I suspected when I saw the kid, but I didn't think it was possible, but it all made sense now. I walked over to my brothers.

"So, it's true? I have a son?" I asked, looking at Joseph.

"Yes," Joseph answered, handing me a file.

I took the file from Joseph, opening it. I started reading the information as I walked over to the couch and sat down. Joseph found everything he could on Dylan Frazier, including his birthday, blood type, and other vital information. It included his school record and test scores.

I stared at the information. This kid is my kid, all right. I'm surprised Dylan didn't get expelled for half the shit he did. Then something caught my attention, making my anger boil.

"Maurice is putting his hands on my kid," I whispered, seething.

"Carri, I'm taking care of that situation," Charles informed me.

I stood up and looked at Charles, angrily. "You're taking care of it? Did you know that Dylan is my son?" I snapped.

"No, not until today. I suspected, but I didn't know. The only thing I learned was Dylan's father was hurting him. I offered a haven for him," Charles answered.

"That's not your decision Charles," I barked. "You know Dylan belonged to Gloria, yet didn't tell me? What the fuck?" I yelled. That pissed me off.

"You want to go there? Okay, let's go there," Charles replied.

"Charles," Mason warned.

"No, Mason, our little brother is forgetting he did shit behind our backs, hiding an affair after you told Carri to stop. Now, his actions are biting him in the ass," Charles remarked as I stood there, angrily.

Charles walked over to me.

"Do you know what you and Gloria did? You produced a child who knows nothing about your extracurricular activities and suffered from it. All for what? So that you can disregard everyone else," Charles told me.

"You forget you're not as innocent as you claim," I retorted, angering Charles. I didn't care if he's angry. Gloria kept my son away from me.

"Watch your tone, Carri," Charles warned.