A secret affair

I didn't tell anyone about my night with Gloria. It wasn't any of their business. I kept up pretenses where it concerned Gloria. I knew Joseph and Christine would get suspicious, so I made up excuses for studying for my courses. I made sure I left the house with books every night.

I walked to the coffeehouse, and we would leave, driving to the same motel that we went to the first night. I paid cash for the room, and the minute we were inside the room, we lost our clothes, having incredible sex.

I sat in the bed as Gloria straddled me, rocking her hips back and forth as I thrust inside of her repeatedly. We were like jackrabbits, not getting enough of each other. As the bed squeaked and our moans increased, we went faster until we released.

We collapsed on the bed, breathing hard. I laid on my back as Gloria moved over to me and started kissing my chest as I removed the protection and tossed it into the trash can.

She laid on my chest as I ran my hand through her hair.

"It's nice," Gloria mentioned.

"What is?" I asked.

"Being here with you and not dealing with anyone," she replied.

I looked at her and smiled.

"I'm thinking of taking summer courses and staying here while my siblings go back home. Joseph is graduating, and Christine is going home for the summer. It would leave me alone in the rental house. It would give us a place to be together and not go to a motel," I mentioned.

Gloria smiled.

"I know Maurice is working with his brothers more, and they send him away constantly. I will say I picked up hours at the coffeehouse," Gloria said as I smiled.

"I don't feel guilty about this," I told her.

"Neither do I," Gloria added as she smiled at me.

I pulled her to me and replaced the protection as I got on my knees. I pulled her hips to me as I entered her, then I started to thrust. I decided to claim Gloria as mine at that moment as I pinned her down to the bed, showing her that she belonged to me.

As I thrust, I spoke in a husky voice. "You belong to me. You're mine." I heard her moan as I continued claiming her and her body. "Say you're mine," I growled.

"I'm yours," she groaned as I continued until I finished as we both exploded.

I pulled out of her as I sat back on my knees as Gloria tried to catch her breath. She turned around and looked at me.

"You're mine, Gloria. Your body is mine. Only I can have sex with you," I told her as Gloria looked at me. "I don't want anyone to touch you, knowing they can't touch you the way that I do." I ran my hands over her body gently. I didn't want anyone touching Gloria, not even Maurice. He didn't deserve to feel her.

She sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Carri, you're the one I want to touch me. When I'm with you, I feel loved and cared for by someone. Since we started this, I refuse to let Maurice touch me. Knowing Maurice, he's screwing some poor unsuspecting girl," Gloria said casually.

"That doesn't bother you?" I asked.

"No, then he leaves me alone, and I can be with you," Gloria reasoned as I smiled. I pulled her to me as I made love to her again.

********
While I was doing unholy things to Gloria, she was right. Maurice wasn't the Boy Scout or faithful husband he claims to everyone.

He had some woman bent over an office desk at his brother's company, fucking her. The Frazier's, Santiago's, Morgan's, and even our family were less than faithful to women. The families were also less than honest with business. You have to wonder how many of us were loyal to someone. Mason was a prime example of faithfulness, as was Joseph. Charles and me, not so much.

Charles cheated on his wife, and I was cheating with someone's wife. That's when logic flies out the window when you're having sex with someone.

Maurice finished and fixed his pants as the woman set her skirt and buttoned up her blouse. She left the office as Mateo showed up, looking annoyed.

"If you want to fuck a woman, take them to your house," Mateo warned Maurice.

"A guy has needs," Maurice replied, not giving a shit.

"Then fuck your wife," Mateo said with irritation. "Or do you spend too much time being drunk?"

If anyone knew the Frazier family, they knew Mateo had the shortest fuse. Marty is the oldest, then Mateo, Maurice, Marco, Maximilian, and Mickey. They're equally a pain in the ass and all idiots. I'm sure the idiot gene will get passed off on their offspring, considering none can keep their dicks in their pants. Some of the brothers had bastard kids with the women they screwed.

If the wives mentioned the kids, the brothers met their wives with a hand. Violence ran rampant in their family and the Frazier's were certifiably insane.

"Why don't you go have another bastard child Mateo?" Maurice asked as Mateo glared at his brother.

Marty walked into the office, smacked Maurice, and sat down at the desk. "Shut the fuck up, Maurice. It's not like you don't have a couple of bastard children running loose. If I find you screwing another one of your whores in my office, I'll cut off your dick," Marty warned as he made some calls.

Can't you feel the love with these assholes?

"Mateo, I want you to take dipshit here and meet with the Garza family. They have merchandise for us. Here's the payment," Marty said, tossing Mateo a bag. "If they fuck us, kill them."

Mateo said nothing as he left the office with Maurice. They would leave for a month on business. That allowed Gloria and I to spend quality time together.

******
Gloria

I came home to find Maurice packing. I stood there, playing the part of a dutiful wife.

"Where are you going?" I asked, feigning concern.

"Mateo and I are going on a business trip. We'll be gone a month," Maurice said.

"Should I be worried?" I asked as Maurice looked at me. I gave him a worried look.

He walked over to me and smiled. "No, baby, it'll be okay."

"As long as you stay safe," I said, lying through my teeth and acting concerned.

"Always. When I return, we should start a family," Maurice mentioned as I cringed inside as the thought of him touching me.

"Sure," I agreed, hating to admit to his suggestion.

Maurice gave me a quick peck on the mouth before grabbing his bag and leaving. I stood there, hearing the door close. Relief washed over me. I was free for a month to be with Carri.

Marty kept his brothers busy, so I didn't worry about any of them snitching me out to Maurice. Carri is more of a man than Maurice. When I was with Carri, I felt love. With Maurice, I felt disgusted. The minute I had a chance, I was leaving Maurice and this godforsaken family.

I wanted happiness, and I knew Carri could give me that. I was tired of dealing with drinking and threats. Maurice hit me that one time, but it was a matter of time before it escalated.

When the time is right, I would leave and be happy. I had a feeling; something would change that. I didn't know what.