Have you lost your damn mind?

After speaking to Christine, Mason and Charles paid a visit to me, which I didn't know they were doing. They arrived in town and stopped at the coffee house to pick up a coffee. When they reached the counter, Charles was surprised to see Gloria.

"Gloria?" Charles said.

"Hello, Charles," Gloria greeted Charles.

"I didn't know you worked here," Charles mentioned, surprised.

"It helps pays the bills," she replied.

"You both know each other?" Mason inquired, gesturing between the two.

Charles looked at Mason. "Gloria is Maurice's wife," he explained.

Mason looked at Gloria, wondering how she was married to one of the Frazier boys. She had a warmth to her, and the Frazier's didn't.

"What can I get you?" Gloria asked.

"Two black coffees," Charles answered.

Gloria giggled.

"Is something funny?" Mason asked as Gloria got their coffees.

"My friend Carri orders a black coffee when he comes into the coffee house. Most people usually get cream and sugar in their coffee," Gloria mentioned, alerting Mason and Charles about Carrington.

"Would this friend happen to have dark brown hair, a five-eleven height, and emerald green eyes?" Charles asked.

Gloria returned to the counter with their coffees. "Yes, he does. Do you know Carri?" She questioned.

Mason and Charles gave each other a knowing look.

"Yeah, we know, Carri," Mason answered.

"He's a sweet guy and a great friend. He'll stop by tonight if you want to come to say hi," Gloria offered, not realizing I wouldn't be stopping by after Mason and Charles visited me.

"Sure," Charles said as Gloria smiled. Mason paid her; then, they left the coffee house.

"It seems little brother is messing with the wrong damn woman, and it stops today. I refused to embroil this family in a scandal any more than it already is," Mason said, looking at Charles, who sighed.

Both made their way to the rental house to speak to me about Gloria. It wasn't a pleasant visit, but one that needs to take care of with me.

They knocked on the door, and Joesph answered it, surprised.

"Where's Carri?" Mason asked as he and Charles walked inside and past Joseph.

"Upstairs," Joesph answered.

"Go get him. We have a matter to discuss," Mason said as Joseph knew what this visit was about, considering it didn't take a great genius to understand why Mason shows up out of the blue.

Joseph came and got me. I followed him downstairs to find Mason and Charles here. Mason gestured to me, then to the couch. "Sit," Mason ordered.

"Do I look like a dog?" I asked, earning an annoyed look. I rolled my eyes as I walked over to the couch and sat down. Christine came down a few minutes later to enjoy the show. My sister has a lot to learn about meddling in people's business.

Mason undid his overcoat and sat down in a chair.

"I hear you're enjoying company with a married woman," Mason said a matter of fact.

"Who told you that?" I asked as I noticed Christine, who smirked. "Never mind, I can guess." I shot her a glare.

"Carri, this stops know. I refused to have you embroiled in a scandal like our idiot brother," Mason said, thumbing at Charles.