Chapter 44

2k?????!!!! I'm positively sobbing! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Also there's mentions of blood and some detailed violence so be precautions! Skip this chapter because it's basically just blood.

                                   •

                                   •

Yoongi coughed, ejecting the water from his lungs as he stared up at Jimin, who was now looking a tad bit scared since the adrenaline wore off.

"Oh? What do we have here?" Chinhwa said, acting surprised but smirking almost immediately after, making Jimins lips curl in a hiss.

"It's good you came, because I'm going to kill your pretty little captain right in front of you." Yoongi let out a grunt as Chinhwa hauled him up ruffle by the strands of his hair, which made Jimin immediately cry out, a look of panic crossing his face.

"Stop! Please don't kill him!" Jimin begged, stepping foreword with his hand outstretched. Chinhwa only replied with a laugh, since he liked the look of despair on both parties faces.

"Awe, you guys are so cute." Chinhwa gushed, and cackled maniacally. "I think I'm going to torture him a bit extra..."

*Warning! This is where it starts!

At this point, Yoongi clenched his teeth, his eyes squeezing tight. He didn't want to see Jimins face when Chinhwa started. He felt the tip of a blade pressing into his stomach, and groaned.

He could hear Jimin sobbing nearby, and wished that he would stay away, stay away and stay safe. But it seemed that Jimin was too stubborn to even think about the possibility of turning away.

Jimin lurched foreword, grabbing a fallen dagger of the ground and lunged at Chinhwa, eyes glinting. The air shifted, a slight change in the tension as Chinhwas eyes flowed black, his arms suddenly strengthening with layers of muscle. He caught onto Jimins stomach, flinging him down onto the ground so that Jimin cried out in pain, his back protesting weakly.