Chapter 32

•

                                           •

When Jimin woke up, he found Yoongi sleeping soundly beside him on the bed, his arms wrapped tightly around his middle and his face squished against his stomach.

He sat up, wincing when a sharp pain flashed across his skull, and his hand immediately went up to it. There, his hand met bandages, with his pink hair poking out from under it. He pressed on it lightly, and whined when it hurt.

The whine woke Yoongi, who rubbed his eyes tiredly, and when he realized Jimin was awake, his eyes snapped open.

"You're awake!" Yoongi cried, and Jimin winced at his loud noise. "Sorry," Yoongi muttered, looking apologetic. Jimin smiled softly at him and laced their hands together.

"It's okay," Jimin murmured, his voice feeling a bit scratchy, and he cleared his throat. "What happened? All I remember was going down to get Hoseok supplies, and then..." Jimin trailed off, looking to Yoongi for help in filling out the blank spaces.

"Well," Yoongi started, scratching the back off his head as he settled down back into the bed. "Taehyung came to me, asking where you were, and that was when I left you alone for a while," Jimin nodded, and settled back down with his head on Yoongis chest.

"And then," Yoongi chuckled a little embarrassed. "I totally freaked out when I realized that I haven't seen you in a long time, at least, it felt like a long time."

Jimin giggled, playing with Yoongis long fingers as he listened. "You were that worried about me?"

"Yah, just listen." Yoongi interrupted, steering away from Jimins question. "After I had a full blown panic attack in front of my crew, and making a fool out of myself, Hoseok came out and told me where you were." Yoongi said dryly, as Jimin laughed, probably imagining some sort of insane scenario inside his head.

"And then we found you in the storage room, under all those boxes," Yoongi finished lamely, gesturing his hands dramatically. "Hoseok said one of the boxes must have hit you in the head or something." Jimin nodded, and reached up to prod at his wound again.

"Yeah, I think so too." Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at Jimin's hand poking the wound, and reaching up, grasped ahold of Jimin's wrist.

"Stop that, you'll reopen the wound." Yoongi reprimanded, and Jimin looked a bit guilty.

"Sorry, Yoonie, I won't do it anymore." Yoongi grinned at the cute nickname that slipped out of Jimin's mouth.

"You're too cute!" Yoongi cooed, and leaning in, nuzzled at the merman's neck, despite Jimin shrieking because of how ticklish it feels.

"Stop it!" Jimin cried, batting at Yoongi's back as he blew a raspberry on his neck.

"What is going o-, oh." Jin smiled slyly at them wen he took in the appearance of the two, Yoongi on top and Jimin on the bottom. "I'll leave, as you two domt look hungry." At these words, Yoongi and Jimin's eyes zeroed down on the bowls of soup and beef in a tray, and immediately scrambled out to chase after Jin.

"Nooooo," Jimin cried, clutching Jin's arm. "I'm starving!" Jin yelped, the force of Jimin tugging back causing him to tip precariously. Luckily, the food did not fall and Jin glared at Jimin.

"Yah, I was just joking." Jimin grinned cheekily and snatched the tray from his hands. "Me too." With a huff, Jin turns on his heels, but Jimin sees the smile that's on his face.

Yoongi is waiting for him, and the moment Jimins sets down the tray, he grabs a piece of bread a stuffs it down his throat.

"Careful," Jimin warned, as he sipped a bread piece in the soup. "You'll choke." Yoongi rolled his eyes, but ate slower after that.

After they finished, they walked out together, to deliver the tray back to the kitchen. Outside, his crew was doing their usual routine of just being plain idiots.

"Where did my banana go? Did you take it? You did didn't you?"

"What do you mean? I didn't take it!"

"You literally smell of banana, don't try to fool me."

"Oh shut up you big oaf! I wouldn't be
surprised if you stuffed it up your huge nostrils without noticing!"

Yep. Totally normal. Not weird at all.

"Chim! You're awake!" Yoongi groans as he sees Taehyung running full speed at them, with a tired looking Jungkook behind them. He steps in front of Jimin, not wanting the impact of one Taehyung to reopen Jimin's wounds. He expects Taehyung to stop. Really.

Instead Taehyung runs straight into Yoongi's body with a 'oof'.

Yoongi staggers backwards, his weight smaller compared to the other and he found himself losing balance.

"Don't do that!" Yoongi scolds, when he rights himself holding onto Taehyung's higher shoulders. Taehyung ignores him and pops his head to the side to grin at Jimin.

"Chim! How you feeling?"

"It hurts at first, but I'm fine now since Yoongi took care of me." Jimin turned around and gave Yoongi a slightly sappy look. Yoongi returned it, and hugged Jimin tightly. Taehyung gagged and ran off, whining to Jungkook about how he needs to burn his eyes off.

That was countered by them making out against the rails a few moments later.

~~~

This book is probably going to end soon, but I don't know when. Also sorry if some places seem repetitive!