Chapter 6

Please vote!!! It'll really make me happy.

(¯ω¯)(◕‿◕)

                                          *

*

Jimin can't remember the last time when he was this surprised.

This man was not what Jimin had expected to be the Pirate King. Said man was as tall as Jimin, (which wasn't very tall).

To be honest, Jimin kind of expected a taller man, with beards and scars and everything.

But Jimin's couldn't say he was disappointed.

The Pirate King was attractive, with slender cat eyes and pale skin. He looked like a different type of deadly. One that can cut your throat in a flash without much effort.

Now that it was obvious who was King, it became much more noticeable how everyone made way for him.

"So? You're going to say anything?" The Pirate King said, cocking an eyebrow. He could feel his crew fidgeting, but paid them no attention.

"What's your name?" Jimin spoke softly, flushing when Yoongi's eyes landed on his.

"The names Yoongi. What about you and your brother?"

Taehyung raised his hand. "I'm Taehyung," he pointed to Jimin. Jimin smiled shyly, and said, "I'm Jimin."

Yoongi heard a gasp. Looking around, he spotted Jungkook at the back, staring at the two with wide eyes.

He turned back to the two mermaids and eyed their naked bodies. Of course being mermaids they didn't understand the concept of being naked.

But, of course being mermaids, their bodies were...... beautiful. Goddamnit Yoongi! Stop thinking that!

No wonder why his crew was so uncomfortable.

He sighed and beckoned Jin to come forward.

"Jin, please get them some clothes." Jin nodded and turned towards the two.

"Come with me, I'll get you some clothes." He said, with a kind smile on his face.

When they disappeared with Jin into the infirmary, the rest of the crew split up. Some went back to finish their breakfast and some went to their posts.

When everyone dispersed, Jungkook approached Yoongi with a hesitant face.

"What's wrong? I heard you gasp back there." Yoongi asked, ruffling Jungkooks hair.

Jungkook hesitated. "It's just," he sighed. "Never mind, it's unlikely anyway."

Yoongi watched as Jungkook trekked back into the dining hall, head hung low.

What's up with him? Yoongi thought.

He followed Jungkook back into the hall and tried to finish his meal. A few moments later, Jin reappeared with Taehyung and Jimin in tow.