Chapter 40

Lol I did this thing where you can see which celebrity you look like

Lol I did this thing where you can see which celebrity you look like. I actually got Namjoon LMAO. But here Jin doesn't change.

It's chapter 40! ()

It was morning time, the sun just barely peeking over the horizon. Alistairs ship had grown considerably bigger since last night, and Yoongi was waiting for it to get what it needed and leave. Leave because once they checked around and found that Yoongi was not there, they'd leave.

Unable to keep the butterflies still in his stomach any longer, Yoongi had gotten out of bed early, jostling awake a sleepy Jimin, who started to complain when he felt the bed lift.

"Why are you leaving?" Jimin whined, and Yoongi found himself smiling fondly at the sleeping male on his bed.

"I can't sleep candyfins, so I'm going to go on deck for a bit. You go back to sleep, yeah?" Jimin nodded, already falling back to sleep as Yoongi crossed the room to the door.

Opening the door, Yoongi was met with bustling and shouting from the crew. Turns out he wasn't the only one with butterflies. It wasn't because his crew were scared, it was more of because of the anticipation. In past battles, they had not known they were going to be attack until there was a ship clearly headed towards them with malicious intent.

"How long until they're here?" Yoongi asked Jin, who was looking through a telescope. Jin squinted, and started muttering under his breath. "I think..." he thought for a moment, doing calculations in his head. "I think they'll be here at around 8 o'clock, so an hour from now."

Nodding, Yoongi took a deep breath. "If the plan goes well, they'll leave and we'll be able to surprise them. If not then..." Cala looked grim beside him. "This won't end well either way, is it Captain?"

Yoongi didn't say anything, and left. He didn't want to think what could happen.

We should be fine, right? Yoongi thought, as he headed towards Namjoons room. I have won these kind of things in the past, why shouldn't I win this?

"I think you're just being extra paranoid than you were a few days ago." Namjoon muttered, bent over a complicated map of the west coast. "I mean, yes it's a bit more than we've fought before, but that's nothing. You shouldn't worry."

Yoongi sighed. Namjoon was honestly no help. He was so into his books and maps he sometimes forgot about what other people were feeling. But that's okay. Namjoons just like that.

It was nearing noon when Jimin finally left his quarters, his hair looking messy but it still retained its glow instead of just laying limp on his head. Perks of being a mermaid.

They had hidden when Alistairs ship and mariners got too close, and were waiting for it to set sail. By this time, everybody was waiting impatiently at the edge, no one moving or speaking, just standing still.

Jimin was fidgeting nervously beside him, clear that this was his first fight and scared that he'll get hurt. Yoongi rememberers his first fight, scared and full of uncertainty.

"It's going to be okay," Yoongi gently murmurs, taking Jimin's shaking hands in his. Visibly calming down, Jimin leans his body against his to try and calm the rest of him. Yoongi complied and wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulders.

Looking around, he could see most of his crew members looking passive, barely any emotions on their faces. Their faces were blank and still, eyes staring ahead of them, lost in space. The only visible person who was moving was Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook, well Taehyung was bumping his body into his, so his body jerked with every contact. Taehyung was clearly try to shake the nerves off, using Jungkook as his surface.

But the thing was, Taehyung looked excited. Which was the complete opposite of what Yoongi thinks Jimin must be feeling.

Finally, the group of ships started to leave, and Yoongi signalled to his crew and the other ships to get going. Once they started to follow, Yoongi hoped they would at least get a safe distance away from the town before he attacked.

But honestly, they would have noticed the big ass group of ships the exact same as theirs. But what Yoongi didn't expect was for a circle of waves to circle around the ships, trapping them in.

"What the-," Yoongi started, but then Jimin screamed, "it's Chinhwa! He's on that ship!" Sure enough, Jimin was right. When Yoongi squinted, using the telescope he had wedges between the folds of his coat, he saw Chinhwa, very human, on the ship, arms raised in a arc.

"My god." Yoongi whispered. He knew how deadly Chinhwa could be. Of course, they first time was just plain luck, and being in jail gave Chinhwa time.

They were totally screwed.