"I want to spend every hour with you too, Harry." I murmured. "But I really want to go to the work tonight. What about me coming over the gym when I finish?" I suggested.

"Hell no," he argued. "You're not gonna walk all alone at night in the streets."

I rolled my eyes. "Niall can take me with his car." I said.

"No. When you're done I'll be already waiting for you outside the restaurant." He said firmly.

I sighed. "Fine."

"Now c'mon, you're gonna be late. Not that I care but, you know." he said with as he gave me a bored look.

I nodded and stepped backwards to leave Harry some space. He bent down and grabbed the backbag from the floor before throwing it around his shoulder. We both walked out of the room and downstairs, me a little too excited while Harry was a little moody.

"Stop frowning," I said, gaining a surprised look.

"Are you telling me what to do, Rebecca?" he asked, eyes narrowing.

"Don't do this to your handsome face." I said.

He laughed, his arm wrapping around my shoulders. "So, when I frown I'm ugly?" he asked as he both walked towards his car.

"You're always ugly." I teased.

He acted he was offended by pressing one hand on his chest. "That hurt, Williams." he shot, trying to stop the smile.

"Maybe that's what I wanted." I smirked.

He came to a halt and grabbed my shoulders, turning me completely to him. I was soon thrown against his shoulder and he was running around his car, laughing loudly at my screams and begs to put me down on the ground.

"Harry-stop!" I shouted laughing, pressing my fists against his back.

"Okay, okay, babe." he laughed as he stopped and placed me down on the ground carefully.

I sighed and digged my hands in my coat, trying to warm myself up. He grinned as he stared down at me and I furrowed my brows, my lips still curved into a smile.

"What?" I asked.

"You're just...so cute with those red cheeks." he said, poking my cheek.

I chuckled and slapped playfully his hand away before quickly jumping into his Mercedes. My cheeks were red because it was really cold outside and Harry, being Harry, was wearing a thin white full-sleeved button up shirt and black jeans. His beanie made him look adorable.

He jumped into the car and turned on the heat for me before turning around and throwing the backbag on the back seat. He started the car and pulled it on the road, humming a tune that brought joy to my heart.

"What time should I come to pick you up?" he asked, eyes focused on the road.

"At 12:35." I replied simply, looking away from him.

"Wait what?" he seemed frustrated. "You're working for 5 hours?"

"Yeah, so?"

"So?" he scoffed. "5 hours for like, 50$ the week?"

"No, Harry it's nothing like that. It's not that I need money to live, I have plenty of money in the bank. But I just want to do it, alright? I want to have the simple, normal life all people have." I explained, sighing at the end.

"What do you mean you have plenty of money in the bank?" Harry asked confused.

I trust Harry enough to tell him about everything that relates to bank, accounts, bills, money and stuff. So answering him this question wasn't hard.