„Yes now." She answers harsh.

I put my hair in a ponytail and take a jacket with me just in case it's cold outside.

The three of us meet on a parking lot.

„So what is so important?" Alejandro asks and a smile appears on his face.

I look at Mattia and he looks away. When I look at Jo she already has tears in her eyes.

Oh hell. What happened?

„Jo?" Ale asks doesn't know what is going on. Same as me.

„I am so so sorry. You deserve so much better than me." She starts to cry hard.

„Jo what happened?" He hugs her.

„Mattia what the hell happened?" I step closer to him. I'm mad and he looks like he is about to cry.

Jo takes a deep breath and starts speaking
„Ale please, please don't be angry with me. I am so fucking sorry.

I-I cheated on you."

„Wait what ?
With who?" Ale pushes her away and asks with a shaky voice.

„Please promise me you won't be angry and you won't leave me, please promise me that." She begs.

„Jo tell me, I mean it!"

„I- I ...
W-with Mattia. I am so fucking sorry."

As soon as Jo finishes her sentence my head starts to spin and I look disgusted.

Ales hand goes up to his hair. He looks shocked and starts to cry.

„Ale I am sorr-"

„No. Stay away from me." He screams.

„Brother I-"

„Shut up Mattia." Alejandro interrupts him. „I thought you were my brother. I- I." He stutters and takes a picture out of his jacket. It's Jo and him on this picture. He starts to destroy it and my heart sinks.

„It was an accident. I wanted to show Mattia the gift I had for you right before I was on the way to your house yesterday and an-" she takes a deep breath.
„I kissed him but it doesn't mean anything Alejandro. I only love you. I am so fucking sorry. Please forgive me Ale please!" Jo tries to grab Alejandros hand again but he steps away.

*before I was on the way to your house yesterday.*
No way this can't be true.

I look at Mattia but he tries to apologize to Alejandro.

I can't believe it. He kissed me right ... after he kissed Jo. Oh my god I fucking hate him. I really thought he likes me. Jo was right. I am so fucking naive. Everything makes sense now. Mattia getting nervous, him texting me to ask if everything is okay, he wanted to know if Jo already told me.

„Why didn't you tell me Mattia?" Ale sobs.

Mattia looks at me but I can't focus, I am just standing still with tears in my eyes. My head hurts und I just want to throw up.

Everyone is in tears and all this is too much for me.

„Alejandro please." Jo begs on her knees.

I see Alejandro starting to walk away and Jo tries to run after him.

„You kissed her and then you kissed me. Are you fucking kidding me?" I whisper and start crying.

„She kissed me fir-"

„Then why didn't you pull away? I thought I finally found someone after my mum died, someone who understands me. I really felt good around you but you..." I can't finish my sentence I feel exhausted. I just want to be in my mothers arms. I want to tell her about that happened so that we can find a solution. My tears are running down my face and I want to break down in front of him just to let him know in what kind of pain I am right now. It took me so long to heal from the pain but here I am now.

„I am sorry ... please believe me, I don't love her, this was an accident."

„It's okay, I will get over it like every time shit happens to me but stay out of my way!" I scream at him wiping my tears off of my face and decide to walk away.

„I really like you y/n! More than that." He tries to save this situation.

I turn around, step close to Mattia and slap him as hard as I can.

„Don't say that if you don't mean it." I say balling my fists. His face turns red from the slap and I run away, still crying.

I want to be alone. I want to scream. Why me? I don't know how to feel and exactly now it has to start raining. Really?!

I walk down the street, crying and all this because of a fucking boy I know for how long? A week? Things can't be simple for me. I knew that from the beginning. My hair is wet and my heart broken.

When I reach the apartment I am completely drenched but I don't care. I just want to get a shower and forget about everything.

Jo should have told me about all this but instead she called me naive. How can she be like that. Poor Alejandro, he doesn't deserve that at all.

I start to take off my wet clothes and realize that Jo is not here. I step into the hot shower and start thinking about everything what just happened.

I was his second option from beginning. He played me but how could he do that to his best friend? I will never understand that but what I have to understand is that I need to keep my distance from Mattia and probably from Jo too.