Josuke x Reader: karaoke night

Request by @akarihirari ♥️

You were getting out of school, making your way through the crowded yard filled up with other high school students.

"Oi (Y/n)!!!" You heard your name called from somewhere

You looked around you to see where it was from

"(Y/n)!!!" You heard another shout almost coming up from behind you.

You turned around to see Josuke to your surprise. "Oh!! Josuke!! Its you!!"

"Hey! How about you join me tonight for karaoke? It will be so much fun!"

"Karaoke? I've never done that before" you said

"I promise you'll have a great time!" He said confidently

"Okay then! I'll go" you said with a giggle

"Okay it's a date! So I'll get you tonight?" He asked

"Hehe, yes!"

Later that night when you met with him, he was with his other friends: Okuyasu, Koichi, and Jotaro.

When you walked into the building you got a booth all together and you sat next to josuke while his friend Okuyasu was nudging him. "What would you like to drink (Y/n)? It's on me."

"Is it okay if I get lemonade?"

"Yeah! I'll order it right now."

When you got your drinks Okuyasu went right to it and requested to sing the very first song. He went up in front of the group and clearer his throat "I dedicate this song I'm about to sing to Josukes mom even though she's not here" he said as Josuke rolled his eyes at his friend.

"WHAT IS LOVE. BABY DONT HURT ME. DONT HURT ME. NO MORE."

Then josuke joined him along with Koichi and they both sang the song Roundabout together. It was so dorky and funny to listen to them together.

"Isn't this fun?" Josuke asked you with a smile

You smiled and nodded. "This is fun!"

Josuke reached his hand out for yours as if he was asking permission. You accepted and interwined your fingers in his.

After josuke and the boys talked jotaro into singing, jotaro finally gave in and went up to go sing Ocean Man.

"Ocean man, take me by the hand lead me to the land that you understand..." Jotaro mumbled on the stage very mundanely

"Come on! Put some heart in it!!" Josuke shouted out to him

After jotaro got off the stage josuke asked you "how can I convince you to get up and sing something?"

"I'm still thinking about it" you said

"Okay (Y/n), I'll make you go up even if I have to force you!!" He giggled

Then josuke went up again. "I dedicate this song to my special girl that I brought here tonight! (Y/n)!!"

You blushed and snickered. It was so cheesy and cute of him.

Then the song killer queen by queen came on.

"She keeps her moet et chandon in her pretty cabinet.." he started

Then when he finished he reached his hand out to you and and took it and pulled you up there. "Now we will sing together (Y/n)! Do you know the song I Want You?

You nodded as he put on the song and sang the first lines of it.

"Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes and I'm taken to a place where your crystal mind and magenta feelings take up shelter in the base of my spine sweet like a chica cherry cola..."

Then when the main chorus came on you sang with him "oooh I want you I don't know if I need you..."

It was so funny hearing your voice aligned with his. Then you both sang the entire the second verse of the song together.

When the song finished everyone clapped. Even though you knew you and him were not the best at singing, you still had plenty of fun with him!

While josuke walked you home holding your hand you leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for helping me gain the confidence to get up there with you."

Josuke giggled "you're great (Y/n)" he said as he stopped in front of your house. "Let's go on another date sometime soon, maybe next time just the two of us?"

You nodded happily as you waved to him goodnight