🌹 Giorno x shy! reader: punishment 🌹

First of all, I just want to thank everyone for 30k reads!! This means so much to me, and from the bottom of my heart I am beyond grateful for all the support I'm getting for continuing this story 💞

You were a member of la Squadra. You've been working with your gang for over a year with your leader, Risotto Nero, Doing all the tasks he told you to do. You were the most shy and least aggressive out of everyone else in the gang.

One day you were walking around the city fulfilling the recent mission risotto gave you. It was to spy on the newest member of passione, Giorno Giovanna. You didn't know much about giorno, only seen pictures of him.

You stopped at a street corner and noticed the familiar face you recognized from the pictures. You hid behind the wall and peered over the corner.

Suddenly you felt disassociated with the scene and couldn't see where he went. You felt a warm hand grab you from behind.

You froze up and slowly turned around. It was giorno behind you.

"Tell me... Why were you following me? And are you a member of la Squadra?" He used his stand golden experience to wrap a thick vine around you trap you from escaping. He was so quick and knew your every move.

You used your stand (insert stand name that sounds cool) to break free from the vines but he wrapped an even thicker layer around you and pinned you down on the ground and you started to loose consciousness.

"Are you ready to tell me who you are?" He asked hovering his body over you.

You shyly nodded as some of the vines broke away from around your head and you were able to catch your breath. "My name is (y/n) (l/n)... I'm a member of la Squadra" you said quietly

Giorno giggled a little bit. "I don't wish to hurt you, my darling. You're too precious." He broke the rest of the vines loose around you and caught you in his arms.

A blush came across your cheeks.

"I cant let you go exactly yet, I don't quite trust you" he said as he still held a grip onto your hand and brought you in closer with his other arm. It was almost like a scene right out of a romance movie. His lips brushed against yours. "How can I punish you, beautiful?"

Your face timed red and you looked away from him. "Uh.. what do you mean?"

Giorno smirked "tell me everything you know about your boss... And kiss me?"

His lips inched closer to your and in acceptence you kissed him tenderly. When you brought your lips away from his you shyly told him who risotto was and where he could be found.

"Good girl" he said as he let you go. Then he disapeared almost out of nowhere. You touched your lips where he kissed you, which was the first kiss you've ever had. You felt bad for telling him everything, but you were so intimidated. You hoped your boss would be okay. But at the same time, you knew you will never forget about giorno.