🌹 Trish x Reader: girl like me 🌹

Hey everyone!! It's Emerald here.. I decided to do a Trish x female reader because even though I'm straight, Trish is always gonna be my girl crush 😅💖 soooooo enjoy the story 💕💕💕

You've been a part of the passione gang ever since the beginning, because Buccellati was a good childhood friend of yours who stuck around with you. Bruno was your best friend and you could trust him with anything.

Ever since Trish joined the gang, you didn't know how to feel. Whenever you were around her you were nervous. She gave you too strange of a feeling even to just talk to her.

You've liked men you're whole life so you denied every possible you had a crush on trish. "I'm a girl, girls can't love other girls that way" you thought

You were sitting in your room contemplating this as you saw your best friend Bruno walk by. "(Y/n) have you been okay" he slowly opened the door and sat on your bed

"I can tell what's happening (Y/n)" he patted your back "it's Trish huh?"

You nodded and looked down. "It's okay you'll figure it all out I promise" he said. "Feelings can't be controlled. Don't force yourself. You know I have feelings for Abbacchio right?"

"Yeah Bruno" you giggled a little as you punched his arm "that grumpy drunk Abbacchio" you mocked him by making kissing faces

Bruno giggled too and gave you a hug "do what you think is right, I'm here for you"

"Yeah thanks, love you Bruno"

"Love you too (Y/n)" Bruno was the best friend you've ever had

Later in the day you were doing some work in your room and you heard another knock. You opened your door, and to your surprise it was Trish.

You blushed "oh... Trish" you let her in and she sat on your bed

"(Y/n).. I want to talk to you" she said

"Oh.. Sure" you said "what's been on your mind?"

"We don't talk ever" she said "from the beginning I thought we'd have the best connection since you're the only other female here besides me"

You sighed "I'm sorry... I really want to be friends but.. my life is kinda complicated right now and I don't know how to act"

"You don't think my life is complicated either... (Y/n)... I'm here and I just want freedom that I've never had." Her eyes started to tear up from the internal pain "you don't understand it..."

"Trish please ... I'm a gangstar. My life has never been easy. I have a high chance of dying any day and joining this gang is my only hope" you almost started crying too

She held out her hand about to slap you... Instead her face fell into your lap and started to cry. You sat there and patted her back. "I never knew that" she said to you as she slightly lifted her head up "I feel like... You're the only one who gets me."

"I care about you" you said "because we're the same. Being a female isn't easy in the gangstar world"

You lifted her up and you rolled back and she sat on top of you and hugged you , and you wrapped your hands back around her from underneath you

"I-I've never felt this way about another girl before" she said blushing

"Me neither" you told her

She stopped up your face and kissed you, and you accepted it.

"Can we just see where this brings us... " She said "and keep it a secret  for now"

"Yes ... Of course" you said

You rolled her over and she was on her back and you layed on her chest as she wrapped her arms around you. Then you fell asleep on her.

Whatever happens, you were sure it would be okay after all despite how scared and inexperienced you were. Because she was the same.