🌹 Avdol x Reader: Nightmare🌹

Hey its emerald!! I decided to write a part for Avdol because he definitely deserves some more love!! I think Avdol is super underrated and this one shot is completely dedicated to him!! Because I DO know quite a few of my readers are Avdol lovers!!! ~

This chapter is dedicated to all my readers who have told me they like Avdol!! Enjoy ~

The night was always so peaceful having avdol by your side, you knew if you had him around he would always be safe. Your head pressed into the pillow and you clenched Avdols hand. He got up.

"(y/n) are you alright??" He asked quickly. You didn't respond and see saw that you were shaking and sweating in your sleep. He figured you just be having a nightmare.

He tapped your shoulder and you started to squirm. He tapped you until you opened your eyes "(y/n) please wake up"

Your eyes opened up to the sound of his voice you saw him holding you. And burried your face in his chest and started crying and shaking. "It's okay (y/n), it was just a nightmare" he said as he kissed your forehead and stroked your (h/c) hair.

Finally when you calmed down he asked "you feeling better now"

You nodded your head still grabbing onto him. He didn't let go. "Maybe you need to walk around a bit now that your up, come downstairs with me and I'll make you some tea."

He walked down status with him and you sat on the couch, be brought you over a hot cup of chamomille tea. You sipped it. "Thank you Mo (nickname), I'm sorry I disturbed your sleep"

"Don't ever be sorry (y/n), I do these things because I love you, and besides I need to make sure you're okay"

You layed by his side. He was so perfect, so beautiful. You gazed into his dark eyes and knew he really cared about you by the look in them.

You sat and drank the tea as he admired your beauty, when you finished it you felt sleepy again. Avdol carried you up the stairs and layed you back in bed

"Get some rest (y/n), if you need me I'll be here by your side" you heard him say before you fell back asleep.

A/N- WHEN I TYPED "MO" I WAS CRACKING UP AMD EVERYONE AROUND ME WAS STARING HEHEHEH I'm so funny