🌹 onesided!Jotaro x Reader: one sided love 🌹

Heres a request for @bunny-in-my-pocket 💖💖 Thank you for the wonderful ideas! 😄

Jotaro's POV

I walked over to the coffee shop where she works. It's a peaceful hour, only maybe a few other people in there.

I walk up to the counter and see (y/n) looking beautiful as always. I knew today was going to be the day i would ask her out.

I calmly walked over "can I have a large black coffee" I ordered. She started making it. I lowered my hat. Good greif... Was I actually doing this? I've never asked a girl out on a date before.

"Would you..." I started, she turned around

"Yeah?" she asked

"Wanna go on a date...?" I asked

She paused for a second and looked down. I felt regret overwhelming me.

"I'm sorry Jotaro." She said. She looked like she felt bad as she handed me my coffee

Why do I feel how I feel about her. I shouldn't feel this way about her. I've never felt this way about anybody before, and why does it have to be (y/n)?

The next day at school I walked in and saw my best friend kakyoin. Maybe he could cheer me up from yesterday.

I started to back away. I saw him standing with (y/n). (y/n) was leaning her back against the wall and Kakyoin had one hand pinned against it.

Then they kissed.

My heart dropped. My best friend of all people had to be seeing the girl I was in love with.

After witnessing that, I still loved her. Even though I shouldn't. She doesn't love me back, so it's pointless. I'm angry at kakyoin and he never did anything wrong to me.

Is it jealousy...?

No. I don't get jealous.

Kakyoin turned and saw me and looked sorry. I turned away and lowered my hat. "Yare yare daze.." I said in an annoyed tone

Underneath my hat, I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. Nobody saw.

Love is such a pain.