Sexy!Abbacchio x Spooky!Reader: halloween night

Warning: a lil bit sexy. All Abbacchio stories have to be a lil sexy.

"Leone... Hurry up! Let me see your costume already!!"

You were waiting for Abbacchio to show you the costume he's been telling you about for months. It was going to be a surprise for you because he planned it expecially for that very night only.

"Okay.. now close your eyes (y/n)" you closed them

He came out. "Now open" you saw him in a witch costume. It revealed his perfectly toned abs and chest. He was wearing an oversized witch hat with pointed shoes.

His witch costume went perfect with the cat costume that you had already planned and told him about in advance.

"Wow Leone.. you're stunning" you said as you fell into his arms instantly as you began kissing him deeply and touching his chest.

He brought you in and kissed you deeper. "I knew you'd like it" he said as he broke away for just a second.

You went downstairs with him and and turned on your favorite Halloween movie. He was sitting on the couch and you leaped over and sunk into his lap. After only about five minutes of the movie you were already distracted by making out with him again.

"Now.. I thought id just show you my costume.. we don't have to stay in them do we?" He said with a wink

He kissed you deeper and took your shirt off and touched you in all your sensitive spots.

"Go ahead Leone. Take me."

JoJo's Bizzare One Shots and Preferences (Requests OPEN!) Jjba X Reader ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें