🌹 Kars x Reader: immortal human 🌹

Many years ago, you were exploring an abandoned cave. You held a lantern with one hand. Slowly you heard footsteps behind you. You saw a tall muscular man with a headwrap. You and him started talking every day, and every day you returned to see him again.

You and Kars grew to love each other. Ever since he first met you he thought you were breathtaking.

Every day you spent your lives together. You eventually moved in to a small house with him.

One day you started to grow ill and old. Kars didn't understand what was happening to you, he didn't know what illness was, because immortals like him never got sick, never got hurt and never could die.

You coughed up blood into your hands. He held yours hands in his "this is... blood" he said. "(y/n) what is happening"

"Kars, I'm growing ill. I can't take much anymore. I'm so sorry."

"Youre... Dying." He said "right, that's what happens to all humans."

You nodded and he held your head in his chest. "Please (y/n), can't you just stay with me a little longer"

"I can't Kars. I can't even get up"

he gave you one final kiss and then you died in his arms

He clenched you in his arms and squeezed his hands into fists and hurried his head in your chest.

Tears rolled down his face. "I guess this is what I get for falling for a human."

JoJo's Bizzare One Shots and Preferences (Requests OPEN!) Jjba X Reader ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें